This is weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderQuestions

Reaction score
I know this is my 1st post, but I need help

here is my story.

I walked passed this girl I don't like much, and she was on her bus with a lot of not-to-bright people who cuss alot and make sick jokes. She leaned out the window and said "S loved you!" s is a boy who is (srry for rudeness, but) gross, ugly, and weird. Then another boy leaned out and said "he loved you like **** and he wants to rape you" S was on the bus but didn't say anything or even look out the window. My stomich is curling, and this makes me feel gross.

I'm only in 7th grade! I don't have my period yet! I've never done you-know-what because I'm only 12! Heck, I don't even know HOW to do it! And I don't plan to know! I don't plan to for atlease 15-20 or A LOT MORE years! I'm like scared, 'cause idk! It sounds like a joke that guy would say, because he only just likes me, but idk!!

I wanna tell my mom, but she wouldn't give advice, I wanna tell my dad, but he might think I know about these things or doing this (I'm NOT!) and not telling him. IDK WHAT TO DO!!! Help me!

1st thing... those people are idiots who are disgusting little piggies and have nothing better to do than make sexual jokes

tell the school or your parents what they are saying if it gets more inapporite

2nd thing... don't worry, everyone grows differently, you'll get your period soon i didn't start until i was nearly 13 and you shouldn't have sex util your ready and in a serious realtionship or married...

3rd thing... just keep telling your mom and until your ready talk to your dad. and be serious

I'm not worried about not having my period.. in fact I'm not ready to have it. I think the whole sex thing is gross, because I'm a kid. I'm suppost to think it's a nasty thing to do until I'm old enough to have it.

I'm a good girl, and I HATE sick jokes, and cussing. The thought of rape makes me fell GROSS. I've never done it, and I DON'T plan to for YEARS!

No, I said I didn't tell my mom... I guess I'll just make sure they don't bother me again. Thanks

Most likely they are just trying to mess with you. Don't freak out about it but don't let them talk smack to you. If you have any more issues with these kids or things do get to a little freaky talk to your teacher, parents or counselor/principal.

It's great that you aren't filling your head with that kind of garbage- it makes things a whoole lot easier so don't get caught up with trash mouth people. :]

Trashy kids just like to say stuff like that because it makes them sound older. Chances are, none of them have ever "done it" either. They think talking about it makes them sound more mature.

Don't worry about it, okay? It was just a few words spoken on a bus. Nothing bad is going to happen and chances are nothing bad has happened before now, either. Those kids will grow up, look back on that conversation, and probably be embarrassed by their behavior and language (if anyone remembers it at all!) It'll be okay. =)

(By the way, I'm 18 and I don't plan to do anything anytime soon, either. =p Once I've known a great guy for about ten years, THEN we can start considering marriage, and after THAT we'll start doing stuff. :( You've got a healthier attitude about this than most kids!)

Last edited by a moderator:
They're probably just messing around. Don't take it seriously. It's just a sick joke. Forget it.

i see that a lot of you are saying stuff like "they're messing with you" and "don't take it seriously." i disagree. if you think they are just messing around with you, tell them to cut it out. if you don't think they're joking (about the rape part) tell one of your teachers or your mom. if you do anything at all, what you should do is talk to the boy who "loves you like**** and wants to rape you. ask him if he really DOES like you.

i see that a lot of you are saying stuff like "they're messing with you" and "don't take it seriously." i disagree. if you think they are just messing around with you, tell them to cut it out. if you don't think they're joking (about the rape part) tell one of your teachers or your mom. if you do anything at all, what you should do is talk to the boy who "loves you like**** and wants to rape you. ask him if he really DOES like you.
I wouldn't even do that last part in asking the guy because the answer could either be made so you hear what you want to or it'll backfire.

I do agree though on the telling someone immediately though because threats aren't funny, neither is rape. I got a girl in serious trouble before for making a threat in my direction around those lines because threats to me aren't tolerated, and that I wanted to prove a point that she wasn't higher than the school system or police :angry: I'd just get them in trouble like that so they know you FINISH what they start :angry:

I think they are just messing around.

Kids do it in my school, I am the same age as you, and nothing ever happens.

One thing to do is just ignore them. They are a bunch of weirdos ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back