This is weird....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Shiba

Reaction score
Well, in the Tamagotchi Memorial, a member called Tamagotchi2626 done a post saying that her tama died, and she said that there is a Tamagotchi Cementary, wich is where she will bury her tama.

This is weird ^_^ A tamagotchi cementary!!!!!?

Last edited by a moderator:
well online there is one i forget what site it was sorry-other than that i dont know? :D

back in 97, In japan, they had this temple sort of structure dedicated to people's dead virtual pets. The sellers in there sold you a wooden mini coffin, and a little tombstone, and you just buried it in the cemetary to the back of the temple. Japanese people are crazy :( I always wondered why they just didn't hit the reset button in the back and start over again? :p

Ra,

back in 97, In japan, they had this temple sort of structure dedicated to people's dead virtual pets. The sellers in there sold you a wooden mini coffin, and a little tombstone, and you just buried it in the cemetary to the back of the temple. Japanese people are crazy :( I always wondered why they just didn't hit the reset button in the back and start over again? :p
Ra,
I think that Japanease are crazy too. But don't say that Japenease are crazy to my friend. He's Japanease.

Japaneses are mad.... If you bury your tamagotchi, then you wasted your money!! Like Ra, i dunno why they don´t click reset....

They are mad :huh:

But the tama toy itself can die. My V2 eats a new battery in two or three days. And it has stopped working altogether now. I might waste one more battery on it, but that is it. And I had a very cute helicopter guy too! I'm sad.

But not sad enough to bury it! In Japan, it is considered OK to be obsessed with small details -- everyone has something they are obsessed with. They are like that. It is not fair to call it "weird".

Well, in the Tamagotchi Memorial, a member called Tamagotchi2626 done a post saying that her tama died, and she said that there is a Tamagotchi Cementary, wich is where she will bury her tama. This is weird :huh: A tamagotchi cementary!!!!!?
online, there are "tamagotchi graveyards"

they are like the tamagotchi memorial on tamatalk.

so you arent really burying them :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back