This is wierd

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

las0896

Reaction score
Hello This is Sophia and i wanted to know why people are always mean to other people and why we can't just like get along? :( so mial me back kk people? :rolleyes: B) B)

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

some people find joy in other people's mispleasure. (like my little brother) some people like to annoy and hurt other people because it simply intertains them. Then all this sets all a chain reaction of revenge and the people aren't hurting one another for the fun of it any more. They are doing it because they are trying to get back at the first person that hurt them. They don't even remember who started it!

I don't know. Some people are just really mean and nasty for no reason.

Well, there are many different reasons why people are rude and mean to others. One reason could be because they are trying to get attention. Another reason could be that they are bullying others so people will think they're cool so they can have a lot of friends.

Another reason which I hate, is that some people just see joy in making other people mad. It's not the right thing to do, but people do it anyway. And we all do it sometimes.

There are many reasons, even though none of them are good enough to exuse the hurting of others. Such as:

1. If it is a girl, it could be, "thier time of the month."

2. They may be having a bad day.

3. They may have a gruge against you.

4. They may actually have a crush on you and are trying to hide it.

And the list continues... But I believe that no one is born evil and everyone can be a good person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back