This is wierd

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitter

Reaction score
About ten months ago my tama was well wierd you know the buttons a b c well it was pressing them automatically i wasnt doing anything exsept waching it went in to games automatically and stuff it was ver2 but after i left it a night it was fine

I only just rememberd feel free to ask any questions

Plz help

I'm not sure; but I guess it was just a minor glitch. It's gone now so hopefully it won't happen again. :lol:

I'm not sure; but I guess it was just a minor glitch. It's gone now so hopefully it won't happen again. :ph34r:
I wanted to know if it had happend before to anyone or what happend

Thanks though

So it was acting like you were pressing the buttons when you weren't? You may have goten a teeny bit of water in it, which would have short-circuted the buttons and made the Tama think you were pressing them. It probably dried up overnight. If it's fine now, though, it probably wasn't anything to worry about.

I THINK I KNOW! that happened to me the cause was kepping it in the sunn to long i had left it in the car and it went all welll weird put it in somore dark and cabent and closet it might be that or maybe the batterie? I'm glad you got another one that would stink to have one that dosnt work

Two of my V3s did that when the accidently went in the sink with the water running. One of mine was okay, the other one wasn't so lucky. :lol: Did yours get near wter or in water anytime befre that? :lol:

JustFriends3334*A little magic in all of us.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back