this is with the blogotchi website!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama soccer #9

Reaction score
I know this is not about tama's or this website it's about the blogotchi website.And I was wondering ......WHAT DO YOU DO?I get that u have this thing called a blog and everything,but I just went on and it had how u made your blog and everything and then I went down the page and there was this thing and it should this persons page but I didn't see their blog all I saw was a bunch of posts and there was not thier blog .Iam just wondering if someone can tell me what exactly do u do on this website.And do not refer the new news to me on the home page.And if u haven't read about the whole blog thing than go to the home page and read!!!!Then try to come answer my crazy question that may even make sense to u.And if u know anything about the blog JUST PUT IT ON THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry this was so long.ANd i'm also sorry if some things sound rude.

LOVE,TAMA SOCCER #9! :mellow: :blink: ;) :( :wub:

I know this is not about tama's or this website it's about the blogotchi website.And I was wondering ......WHAT DO YOU DO?I get that u have this thing called a blog and everything,but I just went on and it had how u made your blog and everything and then I went down the page and there was this thing and it should this persons page but I didn't see their blog all I saw was a bunch of posts and there was not thier blog .Iam just wondering if someone can tell me what exactly do u do on this website.And do not refer the new news to me on the home page.And if u haven't read about the whole blog thing than go to the home page and read!!!!Then try to come answer my crazy question that may even make sense to u.And if u know anything about the blog JUST PUT IT ON THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry this was so long.ANd i'm also sorry if some things sound rude.LOVE,TAMA SOCCER #9! :furawatchi: :blink: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Uh... the posts are their blog. That site is meant to have a blog of tamagotchi, your life, or whatever. The blog that you feed is just a fun add-on, when you post a lot, it's happy, when you go a long time with no posting, it dies, but if you post again it comes back alive.

-C.M.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back