This magazine rocks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caterpie

Reaction score
I found this really cool magazine that has a bunch of stuff to win. It has like 10 backpacks signed by celebrities, a razor, 2 autographed phones (by Aly & AJ), a DVD on Fashion, and tons more.

I would add more, but I really dont want to be advertizing. If I am, I can edit this so its not.

That's very cool! :lol: I agree, though. The possibilities of a prize are small, but I'd still go for it. :huh: Don't let that stop you!

That's very cool! :lol: I agree, though. The possibilities of a prize are small, but I'd still go for it. :huh: Don't let that stop you!
Im retarded... I just entered 50 thingies for the Aly and AJ backpack... apparently they have a lot of contests on Cellclix.com and I did All of them I can! (I have J-14 so I just emailed them) I really hope I win the 2 Aly & AJ backpacks... They look really nice and It would be my first autographed anything!

I once won a tennis racket signed my Lleyton Hewitt. =D And the funny thing was that i don't even play tennis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back