This makes me so mad!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken~Wings

Reaction score
My schools highschool is going to the chapionship today, so yesterday the high school football players came through the elementary, middle, and high school parking lots. Well, my brother is a senoir, so it's his last year of highschool, this is his last champion ship game. There are ten senoirs in all that are on the team, so all of their parents came to see them go through to school parking lots (even my dad). The senoir parents decided to spraypaint the bridge that everybody spraypaints, so me and Kyndall go out of school early so we could go help, us being the only sisters to senoirs.

One side was me, my dads, and this really nice lady's side. We worked so hard on it, and it looked INCREDIBLE! My dad spraypainted little tornadoes and the nice lday wrote "Goin' 2 da 'ship!" on it. The other side of the bridge... Well it looked bad.. We were talking about if some idiot was to come and spraypaint over it.

Guess what?

THEY DID.

They spraypainted over our good side, too! The side me, my daddy, and the nice lady worked soo hard on, was spraypainted over! UGH! It makes me want to go find 'em and tell them how stupid that was!

You know what the thing they spraypainted over ours said? "Lordy Lordy Electra's 40." ANd it was in maroon and gray (school colors) and there was nothing else on it. How. Stupid. Of. Them. I can't explain how MAD it makes me! We had put half of the senoirs numbers on our side of the bridge, so it really was pretty nice and everything, and then here comes Electra's idiotic family/friends, spray painting, over our hard work for the football team!

What makes me even more mad, it was my first year EVER spraypainting the bridge. I was proud of what I had done. And they spraypaint over it for some girl named Electra!

Just thought I'd share, now share your opinions?

Broken~Wings

Jeez. I would have gone straight up to them and had a right go at them!

We just got back from the game, it was a three hour drive to get there and a three hour drive back, we won. This is our fourth victory in a row!

Were gonna go spraypaint it for our victory on Sunday, so then I'll get to feel good about covering Electra's work.. Oh yeah, thats what I'll do.

LOL Rs, I would've if I knew them! If I ever meet someone named Electra, I'll go crazy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back