This may help with your v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tia_tama

Reaction score
Dont worry about the costume not coming off on ur tama character. It will come off when it goes to sleep so No worries okaii? And when you play with the cukoo clock, you will wanna set the clock time to any hour and put 59 minutes. It will take a minute for ur tama to do something with the cukoo clock. and trust me, in my opinion its not very exciting but im glad i could help you if this helped you! :D

what do you mean ?and what will it do ?does it have to be a certain age to use the coo koo clock? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

what do you mean ?and what will it do ?does it have to be a certain age to use the coo koo clock? :nazotchi: :mimitchi: :huh: ^_^ :p :huh:
any age will work

to see Obotchi click here and scroll down a bit

any age will work
to see Obotchi click here and scroll down a bit
OOPS!! just click on "Tamagotchi Connection v4 Character Chart" and do as other side as above

Last edited by a moderator:
the clock is cool but you can bearly hear the sound it makes, thanks though

what do you mean ?and what will it do ?does it have to be a certain age to use the coo koo clock? :lol:   :lol:   :D   :D   :D   :D
it will work with any age on v-3 and v-4. what you have to do is just set the time like they said, annd then on the hour the little bird will come out of the clock and beep as to what time it is. hope i helped! :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back