This MEANIE Weenie Teeny Neeny Kid at school....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
THIS MEANIE WEENIE TEENY NEENY CLEENY KID AT school BrOkE MY Tamagotchi Connection Version FOUR ! VERSION [SIZE=21pt]FOUR[/SIZE] ! This guy at school named Alexander , ( HE is SO mean ) Snatched my tamagotchi , bammed it against the lockers , smashed it on the floor and stonped on it . I am so angry , I want to I want to .... PUNCH HIM ! HIT HIM ! SLAP HIM ! Now he JUST WASTED MY MOM'S MONEY ! :huh: :huh: :D B) B) i TOLD THE TEACHER AND THE PRINCPAL and they sent him home and he got a punishment ! ( Do not know what it is ) I told also my parents this , so the next day , in the morning , I was getting ready for school putting on my backpack until my mom called me down ! I rushed downstairs and they suddenly , without any warning whatsoever , my mom gave me a Fresh new Tamagotchi V4 , same kind as before , then I thanked them a THOUSAND TIMES ! So , I still have this problem ,

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH ALEXANDER ?

-v4lover

I don't think that you should make it obvious if you are holding any grudge against Alexander or it will only cause more trouble, if you ask me. And also, this topic is in the wrong section. You can ask a guide to move it. Here's another tip: keep your new tama away from Alexander! :huh: Hope I helped!

Ok , Thanks , By the way , Can a Guide please move this to the right section ?

-v4lover

THIS MEANIE WEENIE TEENY NEENY CLEENY KID AT school BrOkE MY Tamagotchi Connection Version FOUR ! VERSION [SIZE=21pt]FOUR[/SIZE] ! This guy at school named Alexander , ( HE is SO mean ) Snatched my tamagotchi , bammed it against the lockers , smashed it on the floor and stonped on it . I am so angry , I want to I want to .... PUNCH HIM ! HIT HIM ! SLAP HIM ! Now he JUST WASTED MY MOM'S MONEY ! :) :D :D :angry: :angry: i TOLD THE TEACHER AND THE PRINCPAL and they sent him home and he got a punishment ! ( Do not know what it is ) I told also my parents this , so the next day , in the morning , I was getting ready for school putting on my backpack until my mom called me down ! I rushed downstairs and they suddenly , without any warning whatsoever , my mom gave me a Fresh new Tamagotchi V4 , same kind as before , then I thanked them a THOUSAND TIMES ! So , I still have this problem ,
WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH ALEXANDER ?

-v4lover
Bullies are wimps who try to immetimadate other kids. This may sound bad, but I would beet him up so bad!!! Let me Calm Down :D . Well, wuteva punishment he is getting he deserves it.

A EYE FOR A EYE AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH. Break one of his stuff.

THIS MAY SOUND BAD

I am just suggesting this.. but i don't think you should post this on tama-talk.. Admin might take it of.. but i am just telling you it may not be a good idea..if you know what i mean = ].. i am just trying to help.. well PM me if you need any help :D

Thank You

-DramaTamaInTheHOUSE :)

[SIZE=21pt]PS- DON'T REPORT IT TO THE CONCLOR IN YOUR SCHOOL.. YOUR NOT SUPOST TO HAVE TAMAS IN SKOOL!!.. SO JUST LEAVE IT ALONE![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually , I do not want tp risk doing that . I might get a worst punishment ! And , I do not want to get into trouble !

A EYE FOR A EYE AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH
Yup. Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Just make sure you hold your tama tighter. What I always do is to put my middle or index finger in the keychain and hold like a gameboy.

That kid is so mean!!!!!!!

I think you should just leave alexandar alone. he already got a punishment.

detach yourself.

if someone cannot kill a tamagotchi and must use force to break it, then they are a blundering idiot who cannot do the simplest thing with a tamagotchi: kill it.

thus, most people who are weak enough to torturing pieces of plastic and a curcit board are blundering idiots.

Don't punch him or anything physically. That could just get your tamagotchi taken away :rolleyes: . I think you should say "Alexander, you hurt my feelings when you banged my tamagotchi against the wall. Don't do it AGAIN." He might respond horribly so.. you might have to say "Listen, Alexander. You can break things other than my tamagotchi. Do it at your house though." Hopefully he'll respond nicely this time :rolleyes: .

mcrfreak-nessie : If you break one of his, he will tell on the teacher and princaple. That may get her/his tamagotchi taken away. Then the fight would keep on going on and on..we don't want that to happen :rolleyes: !

//TamaPATCHI

i think the best thing to do is pause ur tama and not take it to school. i would hurt him soo bad if he did that to my tenny > :( (young kutchipatchi)

Jadiebloop-wobbuffet and zigzagoon #1 fan.

same thing happened to me.

i just waited till he got his new phone out then i grabbed it smashed it against a wall snapped it in half and gave it him back.

i got an hours detention after school but it was totally worth it.

Pause it and leave it at home, and ignore him. I think he needs to learn some manners and some anger management...

Well, that was REALLY mean. But, you shouldn't try to get revenge. That would make you stoop down to his level. You should forgive him, even though he broke your tama. (That's what the Bible says you should do in situations like that.) But keep your new one AWAY from him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back