This might sound kinda silly...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULiiExo

Reaction score
Well I keep a tama-log. Not online but like in a book i made myself

Included i put all the tamagotchi characters [Ouchies! My hands hurt!] and some codes.

This way, i can record my tama-life.

It's good so if you're on vacation, which i'm going in a week, you can have all the characters!

Do any of you keep tamalogs?

Do you guys think this is a good idea? :marumimitchi: :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i do i write tips,codes,characters i have,names i've used,and so on

i also write my tama info every week

Well I keep a tama-log. Not online but like in a book i made myself
Included i put all the tamagotchi characters [Ouchies! My hands hurt!] and some codes.

This way, i can record my tama-life.

It's good so if you're on vacation, which i'm going in a week, you can have all the characters!

Do any of you keep tamalogs?

Do you guys think this is a good idea? :furawatchi: :eek:
Thats not silly thats a great idea!

I have a binder with a bunch of Tama info, old logs, PLUS a bunch of records on generational stuff, plus all the characters. It's fun to keep track of that type of stuff. Not silly...fun! :furawatchi:

I have a binder with a bunch of Tama info, old logs, PLUS a bunch of records on generational stuff, plus all the characters. It's fun to keep track of that type of stuff. Not silly...fun! :furawatchi:
I am going to make a binder and put all my stuff in it. It is cool

It says on the instructions "go to tamagotchiconnection.com for mor codes",but I only found one code there

I do that I have a diary of what my tama did that day... I used to have a infomation folder but it got to big so I had to stick them all in a big big big book..

Rex where did you get that that is soooo cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back