This really really STINKS GRRRRRR

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaochy56

Reaction score
the tama v3 isnt out in the uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HATE JAPAN!!!!!!! (not really its sarcasm) THEY ALWAYS GET THE GOOD ELECTRONIC STUFF FIRST AAAAARGHHHHH...

anyone else thing its anoying it aint released yet either??!!??!!??

and also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somebody try find the release date!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE :ichigotchi: :) :kuribotchi: :chohimetchi: ^_^

i know that it was made in japan!!!!!!! thats why i am annoyed!!!!!!!!!!!! they get all o the good stuff first!!!! :)

the reason its released in Japan first is because that was where it was made. then bandi decided to put a infa-red connection thing on it
Um, don't forget China, They were the ones who maufactured it.

The release date is sometime this month.

Omg, I can't believe people is still whining about this stuff! I think is fair that Japan gets it first because the first Tamagotchis were made there. Why can't you just go on Ebay, get a v3? (not trying to be mean)

Sometimes life is not fair, you have to DEAL with it.

Omg, I can't believe people is still whining about this stuff! I think is fair that Japan gets it first because the first Tamagotchis were made there. Why can't you just go on Ebay, get a v3? (not trying to be mean)
Sometimes life is not fair, you have to DEAL with it.
Do you know what it is like, Waiting over 4 months for something another country has? By the way, what you said did kinda sound mean.. lol (I'm not bothered at all).

Also, The prices on eBay are incredibly expensive..

USA get tamas for $14.99, We get them for over $20..

I live in the U.K. and I brought my V3 from ebay!.

*tama star*

Wow it's not out yet for you :furawatchi: It came out for me in Febuary sorry you must wait...

I have one... THEY ARE JUST LIKE V2! They are boring! (To me atleast)

If you really want one get it off ebay or just wait.

Ok this is pointless since the question has apprently already been answered. I understand completly it is frusterating when Japan gets things there months before the US. Its all in japanese so they have to make english versions which does take time. Just be patient. I've waited for stuff too. So CrazyMandy try to be nicer I won't warn you this time. ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back