This section is NOT for questions!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
Lately i've seen soooo many post about things that don't have anything about Group Hatching. posts like "what color tama do you have" or "how old is your tama" belong in the "what's on your mind" section. PLEASE DO NOT POST QUESTIONS THAT ARE NOT ABOUT GROUP HATCHING IN THIS SECTION!!! thankyou!

Im really sorry but how come my tama has no colour?

I thought version two would have colour.

Mine is called jade and looks like this: :D

That is its colour but on mine there is no colour!

Oh and by the way you might be from some where far away from me as i spell colour/color like this:colour/not like this:colour

Not trying to be rude.sorry . please answer my question.

hi im knew but ive hav a tamo for 10 years a versoin one and i just keep changing the batteries plus i hav 9 version 2's and 3 mini's oh and 4 orlginal tamos!

hi im knew but ive hav a tamo for 10 years a versoin one and i just keep changing the batteries plus i hav 9 version 2's and 3 mini's oh and 4 orlginal tamos!
how could you have a version 1 connection?? They only came out last year :)

Some one on this site said that i was spamming and Admin said that only Gudies would take care of that only the person was not a Guied.

~-SC-~

i still dont get it.tell me plz in simple words whats a group hatching :D :( :(

i still dont get it.tell me plz in simple words whats a group hatching :D   :(   :(
If you read PINNED notices above each forum before posting, you would no need to ask questions such as this. Read this: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=65 It should contain all the information you need.

I don't see why anyone really needs to reply to this, so I shall close it tp prevent SPAM. Please PM a TamaGuide if you have any questions about this. :(

*Topic closed by Jappyx

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back