This sickens me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it's not even a dinkie dino. It's a FAKE dinkie dino. Heck, I'd smash it.
lol. I never even knew what a dinkie-dino was.

If it was a tama, that would be sorta hurtful.

um there is another one where they light a v4 on fire and make it explode then they get a v3 and put it in the micro and watch it burrn i cna give you the links if you want tell me if you do

I DON'T WOR WEIRD KUCHIPATCHILVER AKCALLY YOUR A BITE LIKE ME I CARE ABOUT MY LOTS LAST TIME MY TAMA DIED I WAS CRYING FOR LIKE A 2 WEEKS IT EVAN CAM IN MY NITE MARS AND I DONT WAN'T TO TALK ABOUT IT RITE NOW :furawatchi: :rolleyes: :mellow: :wacko: :angry:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being mean here or anything, buts its just a tamagotchi.

Its not actually real. Its an eletronic pet. I see most of the people who have posted in this thread's point, tamagotchis are fun creatures made for you to play with, and that video upset you, but:

They are a toy. They don't have feeling or anything. :p

I hope I don't sound heartless, or Iam picking an arguement, but remember tamagotchis are a toy, so please don't get upset. :p

(If people are smashing up fine, new tamagotchi pets I think that is very wrong. People over the world, even poor animals, they would be grateful for a few pounds or so. But if you buy a tamagotchi pet, perfectly fine and new, and you play with it and enjoy it, it makes paying the money for it worth it. :( But buying a new one and smashing it. The money could have helped other animals, and people around the world. ;) Smashing a fake one...woah, that isn't bad, right? Nobody could really enjoy a fake product.)

Understand? I hope you do.

I just think its a bit stuipid crying over a stuipid video. And anyway...that film was very old, so really, it doesn't matter now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
link to stupid video
it's very painful and hurtful to watch. it makes me very sad. i would have paid good money for that tamagotchi! i've never had an old one before, and i really wanted one at one point, so it just makes me sick. they are so cruel and hurtful. and they're not funny at all. i know tamagotchis are not real, but i still care for them and i have feelings for them (call me weird, but i do!) please reply.

kuchipatchiluver :p :) :p
i think it was bvey mean and i know their not real but it actually costs money and money costs time and work so their actually wasting their own money and they'll probably see that what they've done is actually just nwasting their own money and it sickens me too but its their choice/life and money.

i replied to the one a long time ago.

I agree with everyone wh says there overreacting. "It sickens me." WTH?! its not even real! i love tamas as much as the next. but its not real.

its there choice if they want to pay money to smash something up. i found it funny. not hilarious. but funny.

they are run by batteries. (remember, i still like tamas) so dont treat it like an ACTUAL LIVING BREATHING ANIMAL. but there still cool.

CASE CLOSED!

Wow. That's pretty stupid. :p Why is smashing something with a hammer entertaining to some people? :(

-Tamaguy#1 :rolleyes:

hey everybody has their own opinion where all different in one way or another some people will get emotional and some people will find it funny p.s i'm not trying to be mean .

link to stupid video
it's very painful and hurtful to watch. it makes me very sad. i would have paid good money for that tamagotchi! i've never had an old one before, and i really wanted one at one point, so it just makes me sick. they are so cruel and hurtful. and they're not funny at all. i know tamagotchis are not real, but i still care for them and i have feelings for them (call me weird, but i do!) please reply.

kuchipatchiluver :) :D :D
Don't cry Kuchipatchiluver. I don't think it was a real tama. I think it was a fake.

Yah, it's not even a dinkie dino it's a FAKE dinkie dino, go buy one at dollarama for a buck.13, seriously, over reacting, maybe?, just a little bit...So what watch this it's a actual tamagotchi it made me cry, LOL...

TAMAGOTCHI DEAD!!! NOOOOOOOOOO.... o_O
It didn't make me cry, but my mouth dropped and i was like OMG!!!

The video didn't amuse me, it didn't make me upset either.

To be honest, I think its a stuipid video. B) Especially, if it is making people unhappy. B)

And...Burning a tamagotchi, making it explode...? Get a life! Is that all those people can so for fun? Harm broken or fake tamagotchi pets?

Don't be upset about it! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back