....this sucks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_angel_lover

Reaction score
okay so I'm done ranting about this on myspace so it tamatalks turn now. OW!!! I burnt my entire face and it hurt and now I can't really move it. I can't smile because it hurts alot and I can't eat anything because I can barely open my mouth. This sucks!

Really? YOu should really go to a doctor and get some special medicated skin-care-burn-go-away-stupid-burn thingy xD yea...well u should cuz u like HAVE to eat!
It's being treated don't worry. I'm surviving off of apple sauce right now, because I can use a straw for that (I'm sorry I know that's gross).

That sounds awful! I hope it gets better soon, and in the meantime, try to keep as comfortable as possible. How did you burn it?

That sounds awful! I hope it gets better soon, and in the meantime, try to keep as comfortable as possible. How did you burn it?
yeah....I don't want to talk about how it happened.

Wow you have a bigger problem than I do,because I have to wear a heart monitor :angry: Anyways I will pray for your face to get healed soon.

Wow you have a bigger problem than I do,because I have to wear a heart monitor :angry: Anyways I will pray for your face to get healed soon.
no it's really not to bad (only a minor burn), I read your post, I'm sorry about that.

I feel bad for you, APPLESAUSE?!?! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel bad for you, APPLESAUSE?!?! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuck? Applesauce is sweet and yummyand soft! and eatting it through a straw is amusing to me. First person I think I ever seen who dislikes the stuff.

Oooh, I feel bad for you. Hope you get better soon.

Mmm applesauce XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ow, sorry to hear that. :(

I remember last year I burst my lip and needed stitches in it. It was so swollen up I couldn't do any facial expressions, and had to suck soup through a straw too. I felt like a mosquito. :hitodetchi:

But, if it is being treated I am sure you will get better soon. =) Plenty of good luck!

Yuck? Applesauce is sweet and yummyand soft! and eatting it through a straw is amusing to me. First person I think I ever seen who dislikes the stuff.
And I'll be the second, I hate applesause!

I hope you get better soon, I'd hate that!

It's being treated don't worry. I'm surviving off of apple sauce right now, because I can use a straw for that (I'm sorry I know that's gross).
I totally understand. Whatever it takes to get better, do it. :D That does sound like it hurt, and I definetely wish you all the best to heal.

okay so I'm done ranting about this on myspace so it tamatalks turn now. OW!!! I burnt my entire face and it hurt and now I can't really move it. I can't smile because it hurts alot and I can't eat anything because I can barely open my mouth. This sucks!
i burnt my finger once.it sorta heals like an abrasion.i hope u dont get a scar...

Lol, stuff like this has happened to me. I play with fire to much T.T

(I have a huge scar on my hand, a few on my arm, my eyebrows have been burned off....yha...)

I hope you get better. Try cold things- they make you feel better.

MILK MILK MILK

I don't think I have to explain... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back