This tama is flippin INSANE and wants a girlfriend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raerox10

Reaction score
Ok once there were two lovers named Shelby the Violetchi and Mo the Memetchi. They liked each other alot so they got married and had one egg, so they named him Edward VanHooverwinkle, after Shelby's grategrategrampa. When edward vanhooverwinkle (lets just call him ed) was a baby, he could talk so he asked shelby, "why is my name edward vanhooverwinkle?" so his mom said "because i like that name." so he said, "well i dont" so he went to watch tv with his dad. his dad was watching "tama smackdown chainsaw massacre" so Ed sat down and watched it with his dad. Then Mo realized Ed was watching so he said, "Son go somewhere else now cuz i dont want u watching this" so Ed screamed, "Suck Tama Butts then!!!" and he ran outside to the garage. He grabbed a chainsaw and turned it on and sliced off Mo's head then shelby walked in and was like :( and yelled, "Eddypoo whyd u do this?!?!" so ed yelled, "Shut up or Ill slice you too," and he put his chainsaw in his pocket (i dunno maybe it wuz a small chainsaw ?) and he went to school. at school he pointed the chainsaw at the teacher and yelled out, "suck tama butts" and sliced her in half. then a little belltchi walked over and was trying to walk past ed but ed had hearts in his eyes and he said, "youre not goin anywhere beautiful thang!" and she said, "eww get away you freak!" so he pointed the chainsaw at her and he said, "tell me im beautiful!" and she said...

plz continue story guyz thanx

[SIZE=14pt],"You not beauitful." and the belltchi ran away. She was scared of the chainsaw. But Ed got her and pulled her back. He said," Now tell me im beauitful!" While pointing the chainsaw at her.(How about the belltchi's name is Jessica?)Jessica said he was beauitful and ran away. Jessica was smart enough to run away and save her life. but Ed....[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]...but Ed got mad and did the chicken dance and then he yelled "I'll get you Jessica!!" and the threw away the chainsaw (it landed on an oldie and she said," Youngsters and thier toys nowadays!" and she chuckled) so Ed yelled at the oldie to shut up and he grabbed the oldie and threw her at Jessica. Then Jessica yelled back...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Jessica said," Hey! this is my grandma! Why would you do such a thing to my grandma!?!" Jessica took her grandma named Debbie to the hospital. When Grandma Debbie woke up.(Lets call her Deb.)She said," What happened?" Jessica said," Some stupid meanie at my school threw you at me!" Debbie said," Man kids these days." Jessica was so angry at Ed that she...[/SIZE]

Started beating up Ed but he cut her head off and threw her in his fire place.

"Ed!" Ghost Jessica yelled. "WHAT?" He snarled back. Then he screamed, "JESSICA! Youre a ghost!" "Yah your point?" Then he said,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back