This will help you! Promise.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberly999475

Reaction score
In California, in my happy, weird, SPECIAL place.
Did you know that when you go to the SCHOOL and click on the board you get a game? If you win the game you get a souvenir- a book. If you watch both the moivies in the TAMATOWN THEATER you get 2 movie posters (souvenirs). If you win the CAR RACE GAME at the ARCADE in tamatown you get a trophy. If you click on the SUITCASE in the CLOTHING SHOP you get to play a game. If you win you get a souvenir- a suitcase.(Duh!) In the MUSIC SHOP if you click on the MICROPHONE you get a game and if you win you get a mic as a souvenir.

[SIZE=10pt]Gathered Tama Information[/SIZE]

• If you wrote one of these posts, please let me know so I can credit you and say thanks!
From Jade's Baby Tamagotchi Guide-

[baby tamas] They drop a heart almost every 2 minutes, and make a mess almost every 5 minutes! Link to the topic on babies-HERE.

From ???-(How to get a boy or a girl tama)

matchmaker;press B button when her book is open, get a boy, B button when her book is closed, get a girl

From Bellsprout Tamagotchi Codes 'n Stuff-

Your Birthday- Your tamagotchi will celebrate your birthday with signs and fireworks on the day of your birthday. If you miss it,don't worry, it happens a few times throughout the day. The best way to make sure you don't miss it is to be there when you tama wakes up.

From Kyliesmum, Tamamum, tamadogg, WillowPup, Sherp70, SaltyAJ, Natephish and Britt C.-

All 7 V3 SHOP CODES;

• BCBC CABA = love potion (honey)

From ???-

LOVE POTION (HONEY) : 2,000 pts.

Of course, they're all free the first time you enter them!

:( :( :(

*Edited: Threads in Tips and Tricks are not for asking or answering questions or providing advice. I'm glad that you wish to help! But please, if you wish to do so, reply to questions in the two help forums instead. Thanks! B) *

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back! Wuth more stuff! From me!

To make you're tama pretty/handsome.

If you have an even number of tamas that are different colors do this to make them beautiful.

1.Take the backs off them all, like you were going to replace the battery.

2.Switch the backs so they each have a different color.

Now they look pretty, with out ruining them with glue or stickers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back