Those Ol' Tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WannaBex3

Reaction score
Once upon a time, Sara the :D and George the :mimitchi: got married. "Good bye everyone!" they yelled as they waved while leaving their wedding. "So, Sara..." said george. "When do you plan on having kids?" he asked. But sure enough that night, she had two little girls. "Oh George, look at them. Their ours to have, and their beautiful..." she said. George smiled and laughed, he still couldn't beleive it. "I'm going to name this one.. Kali." she said, looking at the baby girl she held in her arms.The baby Kalie had blonde hhair, being held up by a little pink and purple bow. "And I'll name this one, Noah." he said. Suddenly, Sara jumped to her feet. "How stupid are we?! We just got married and already had kids, ON THE SAME DAY?!" she yelled. "We don't even have furnished baby rooms, let alone any food!" she cried. "You go ahead and go buy some stuff for the little girls, we've got little bassenets we can put them in right now, but go buy them some Tinkerbell stuff." he said. She nodded and left the house. "And now, we have time to nap." said George. But the babies ignored him. They got out of their bassenets, climbing on him and jumping. "Dada!" yelled Noah. "dada!" they yelled together. "Their first words! He screamed. But he screamed so loudly, the twins started to cry! "Wah! Wah wah! WAHHHHH!" they cryed together. Daddy George picked them up and rocked them, "Go to sleep, go to sleep." he sang. Nothing seemed it work! He fed them and changed them, bathed them and rocked them, but the thing he didn't do was give them their passys! They cried and cried until their mom got home, and knew immediatly what was wrong. She pulled to passys out of a "Tamas R Us" bag. One that was pink with purple stars on it, and one that was sky blue with the sun shining on it. She stuck one in each twins mouth as they calmy laid back. She picked up Kali and rocked her and sang, then sat her in the bassenet, and did the same with Noah. FInally, some resting time." said George. "Oh no no no! You gotta help me put their room together." she demanded. Afraid of what she might do, he got up and set up their cribs, changing tables, highchairs, swings, walkers, and infant wash tubs. He even painted their walls pink! They both picked up a twin, and sat them in their cribs, and layed their blankies on them. They were still sucking on their passys, and sleeping like rocks. Then, a twin started to wake up, while the other tried to sleep. It was Noah, she started squrming, dropping her passy. Her mom ran over to her and picked her up. "Good morning Noah!" she said with a smile. Noah giggled, and her mom took her to sit in one of the rocking chairs in the room while she played with her Gorge sat in the nursey, lounging in the rocking chair. Kali started screaming a little baby scream and crying. Daddy ran to the rescue and picked her up he looked at her in the face and she turned her head and reached for her mom and cried. "None of our kids like me!" said George. he sadly went to bed, leaving sara with all of the duties of being a mother. He never heard the twins cry, and he felt like Sara no longer loved him. He packed a bag, and left a note that Sara later found while looking for George after putting the twins in their walkers. She found the note, and this is what iot read.

Dear Sara,

You were my only love, next to the twins. But it seems since theyw ere born, you have loved them more. The twins don't like me, they scream and cry when I'm around them. But you've got the magic touch, thats why you'd make a great mother, without my help. I'm sorry to do this to you, but I'm not wanted and I know it. I took the picture of all of us and I'll always cherish it. But I bet you'll through out every memory of me. Good bye my love, and kiss the twins good night for me, tell them I love them more than they'll ever know,

Love,

George

Sara dropped to the floor, choking on tears. "Mama, mama!" yelled Noah. She came back trying to look normal. And the twins had grown up, to kids/toddlers. She took a pic and told them about their dad. They started to cry and hug each other. She relized she had no money since he left, and she had to go find a job. So she packed the twins into the car, and headed off looking for jobs. The twins took their adoarably teddys, thet their daddy gave them. They also took their blnkies that he gave them. They were still the same, but without a dad...

To Be Continued....

Latest posts

Back