Three Dead Batteries...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gomametchi

Reaction score
Don't think I ran away to a remote island where I ate purple monkeys every day for 1 year and then came back to the USA. I've been here all the time. Just very busy. No time for forums.

About 5 months ago, my 2 V4 Tamagotchis were sitting here. I had not touched them for a while - on pause. I was (and still am) busy. I had a little free time and decided to look at them - see if there was something interesting in the store. I then found out once I pressed one button that the battery was low.

Now, 5 days ago, I tried to go to the store on my v4.5 Tamagotchi, and it also said low battery. It kind of amazed me that it used up the battery doing nothing for a couple months. They probably would have worn out faster if I used them for long periods of time (not on pause).

BUT NOW... I looked on TamaTown and saw that they have whole new things there. And I don't have a tama password to get to them!!!

Whatever... I guess I'll just have to sell those dead battery tamas. I would probably spend more money replacing the batteries than I would if I bought a new Tamagotchi.

Goodbye, Tamatalk (for now - you probably won't hear from me for like another 5 months) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back