Three questions.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meag-238

Reaction score
I'm wondering about a couple of things. Firstly, my Tamagotchi got a [!] and said bye to her teacher. Then I got another [!] and my Tamagotchi was just sitting there, and then it cancelled. I realized later that that was my chance to change teachers. But now it won't let my Tama go to school! What can I do to fix this? She's 3 years old.

Secondly, at what age do Tamas usually get job offers?

And last, can a Tamagotchi still get a job if they have a baby?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your first Question:

I'm sorry I can't help too much on this, because I missed out on Tamagotchi school...

Your second Question:

They usually get them when you are an adult. I think it's around 5-7 Yrs. In case you don't know how you will get your job, I will be so generously generous (xD) to tell you:

You will get a [!] letter on the day. Then you will have a choice at what you want to be. There will be buildings. You can scroll past them by using A button {I think, I forget now}. Then when you get to the building showing the job you want, simply press button B.

I am a doctor. I get paid everyday, according to the amount of work I've done the day before!!

You third Question:

I think you can. I can still go to work with my baby, it stays at 'home'.

Hope I helped :mellow: :wacko: :huh:

Best Wishes,

barky xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
i can help with school, okay congrats you have gratuated from preschool its sounds like, but know you are moving into grade school, you should recieve a letter soon to be able to go...

Thanks, Barky, for the information. It was helpful. Kiri, thanks also, but I just think I already got that letter and didn't choose the teacher correctly.

Don't worry Meag-238. You should get the school letter again the next day. I missed it before, and it came again. Just don't miss it again.

Ok, I finally got a job offer. So all of my questions are answered. Thanks everyone! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back