Throne?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandyyoyo

Reaction score
What does it do, my friend got it but she doesnt want to use it...seriously, what it is?

As had already been stated....your adult tama sits on the throne.

While it sits there for quite a while and it does look sort of cool.......[SIZE=14pt]5500 is alota points for a chair that doesn't actually do anything!!![/SIZE]

Yeah it doesn't actually do a lot, but your points are easily replaceable once your tama becomes an adult and you win big points on slot... once your friend uses it, the throne will remain in the items list, so it's not a complete waste of points :D what you really want is a UFO to take you to different places :(

Yeah it doesn't actually do a lot, but your points are easily replaceable once your tama becomes an adult and you win big points on slot... once your friend uses it, the throne will remain in the items list, so it's not a complete waste of points :D what you really want is a UFO to take you to different places :(
Yeah! Those UFOs r the best! They r 5,000GPs though.

isn't it ironic that you all spammed to tell some one not to spam??? I think it you don't like what youe see you should tell a guide or whoever can fix the problem or just pm the person you wish to speak to :furawatchi:

The UFO is cool, I have 2 tamas so I just swap the presents between the two to see the different animations (like for the wig and hat) so it's pretty sweet, I have more points than things to spend them on :furawatchi:

ya it doesnt make any sence. the throne is more then the UFO!!! :angry: :D I have both! :D I have everything! beside the bow-tie. which i need to gett.

Yes,It's a throne your tamagotchi will sit in it when it is an adult.

~AmySchulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back