Thunderstorms, Tornadoes floods!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tamabailey*

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt]Hey guys. Right now where I live bad weather is going on. (Flood warnings, Tornadoes, Severe Weather) I get really scared easily. Have you ever been in some BAD weather?? plz tell XD My Mom doesn`t worry about anything, even if we were DYING! So I`m not sure what to do when the really scary weather comes back. (It happened earlier and is heading back our way)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Note: If you think this is stupid or meaningless why do I have to know? Please keep it to yourself and don`t post because I don`t like hearing complaints (sorry if that sounds mean cuz it isnt meaning to be XD thank you.*[/SIZE]

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Where I live it's nice and mild X)
[SIZE=11pt]Where I live its supposed to not have tornadoes! This is the first time we are having a tornadoe risk and it`s scary. At one point it was raining SOO much and really bad lighting and thunder. On the weather channel it says `Watch out for lots of Hail and Flooding rain plus gusts of 100+ or something..it says secure things and stuff. It hasn`t come yet.. [/SIZE] :p

First my grandma says to turn computer off while it's lightning

And yes I've scary weather!Oh crap!If u live i east we got the bad storms yesterday.But anyways we were watching the radar on ABC 6 and FOX 28 and it was so bad it was like light lavender and we had a cheerleading dinner because it was end of the season and we were at donitios and there was a tornado warning for the county next to us and we weren't allowed to look outside cause it was so bad!And it was loike an inch of rain.it sucked and we didn't know anything about it untill my mom picked me up after it was done and all and said there was a tornado warning for Franklin County and we live in Fairfield County!

~KK~

Here in Ontario, we had a couple funnel clouds in the Hamilton area.

I'm about an hour away from there, so it was really nerve-wracking. ;)

I've seen some lightning bolts hit the ground already. -_-

"Tornado Valley, Canada."

Here in Ontario, we had a couple funnel clouds in the Hamilton area.I'm about an hour away from there, so it was really nerve-wracking. ;)
[SIZE=11pt]Oh I'm in manitoba so theyre here right now..25 mins away from my city [/SIZE] -_- I`m scared. What do you do when theres a BAD storm??

[SIZE=11pt]Oh I'm in manitoba so theyre here right now..25 mins away from my city [/SIZE] :D I`m scared. What do you do when theres a BAD storm??

Eh, the weathers ok where i live (i also live in manitoba) , it was raining today though. (i went uptown to the Gas station to buy a bag of chips...Rode my bike, and got soaked >.<)

I'm sure I have been in some harsh weather but I don't really feel like thinking about exact cases.

All I can tell you is don't worry about something you can't change. Really, it's out of your hands so just let go. Do something fun that you enjoy doing like drawing or reading or playing with you cat- anything that you like and will get your mind off the worries of life. Express yourself; draw, write, compose music- express your feelings in a way you enjoy. ;]

You can't change it so why worry?

Here in Ontario, we had a couple funnel clouds in the Hamilton area.I'm about an hour away from there, so it was really nerve-wracking. ;)
Yes, I heard/know about that. :eek:

Just stay calm. I hate bad weather too, and we've seem to get alot of it lately.

Go in your basement and stay protected!

The Weather Channel said that theres a 60 % Chance of a Thunderstorm. Eh, doesnt surprise me. I Dont care about the weather. If it rains, it rains, if it snows. it snows. Pretty much the only weather where i live is basically Rain.

A City in BC (Prince George to be Exact) got some flooding, basically the lower part of town (BC=Mountains, so it isnt all flat terrain)

[SIZE=11pt]Where I live its supposed to not have tornadoes! This is the first time we are having a tornadoe risk and it`s scary. At one point it was raining SOO much and really bad lighting and thunder. On the weather channel it says `Watch out for lots of Hail and Flooding rain plus gusts of 100+ or something..it says secure things and stuff. It hasn`t come yet.. [/SIZE] :D
Well I've been in *scary* weather before. I even had a tornado where I live. I don't really think its scary. It is pretty sweet. We weren't in the area when the tornado hit. But we were close. Me and my brother and aunt went out to see the funnel forming in the sky XD Pretty stupid I know! No damage happened to our home. That was like 3 years ago. There is nothing to worry about it will pass sooner or later.

SM

Actually, i live in the UK. x)

But strangly we are having some bad raining. But only thiunder and lightning. No tornado warnings. ^^

I`ve never actually seen a Tornado warning before. Just a flood warning. o_O

[SIZE=8pt]well, up here in Wisconsin (USA) we got a tornado, and it was really scary for me and my little brother. we were home alone (mom at work, dad in illinois on business trip) at night, and he was watching spongebob, and I was doing my nails, when my mom called. she said "get your brother and get in the basement" I said "why" and I looked outside. what had been a sunny day, was now a torrent of swirling pitch black clouds. I shouted "OH MY GOD MICHAEL GET IN THE BASEMENT NOW!" and he said "why" and he saw outside, and the sirens started, and he cried and there were tree branches everywhere. later on, there was a gas station that had a pump ripped out of the ground about half a mile from my house, and a few stores had the roof ripped off. But no damage was done in my neighborhood, except to the trees, which were everywhere. A week ago, on the last day of school, the sirens went off, and they had to keep us an hour after school, in the cafeteria! well, sorry to bore you with my stories, but my point I am trying to make is that even though you may be scared to pieces, you will most likely come out fine :) Try to stay away from glass windows, and read a good book, and try to think positive thoughts :D [/SIZE] I had to go to my boyfriend's house because I was so scared!

Well I don't have a basement. I only have a small two bedroom house...and pickles, did anyone get hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back