Thunderstorms?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty710

Reaction score
There are thunderstorm warning for where I live. I absolutely LOVE thunderstorms, but I want to know TamaTalkers' opinions on them :p

there ok to me im not scard of them when someones in the house but when no 1 is home i run down stairs with my dog and hang out with my grandma

I'm not scared of lightning or thunder, but I don't like being wet. :| Nor do I like being struck by lightning.

I love thunderstorms, I love to watch them, and the sound of thunder. It's amazing to me. But I hat when I'm home alone and the lights flicker its sobad. I call xsomeone on my cell phone just so I have someone to talk about. Because I can not be alone in the dark, except to go to bed.

OMGZ!!! I TOTALLY HEART THUNDERSTORMS!!! It is just so hilarious when my 10 year old brother comes literaly ZOOMING into my room and cuddles next to me! ^_^ Then I say, "Come, on, Erik, gee youre like 10 years old, going into the 5th grade, and you come racing into my room?" and then push him off :D So then he zooms again to my parent's room! Ah..thunderstorms...

i like them alot because i feel all cozy and stuff and then i take a hot shower then i feel good ^_^

California hardly ever gets them, but when we lived back in PA I would always run outside and just stay there untill my mom told me to come back in, I love them, I love any rain.

I like them. I love to just sit in my room and watch the lightning, but I get annoyed at my father constantly saying that we have t unplug EVERYTHING and when the power does go out, it's when we don't unplug anything... strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back