Ticket

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meddie65

Reaction score
People have asked me this tons of times.When you get a plane ticket on your v3 you get a password, it won't work on your tama because you have to enter it in tamatown travel then you get another password, enter that password in your tama and you get a souvenir! :angry:

i know at first i didn't get either , but than i realizied that and i told all my friends and now thay all know. but thanks for still saying that, it might really help some other people.! :blink:

:lol:

Thankyou for that piece of information.

It helped me alot because I am unsure on how ot travel but now I know.

My tama is still a baby because I bought it yesterday. I am going to let it travel next week on Friday because that is when I am going on a holiday too.

(yes I do have the ticket if you are wondering. I think it is to China. I bought it today)

Well, happy posting. Maybe we will meet again. :) :D :wacko: :unsure: :ph34r: B)

You get the plane tiket at the shop.when its an adult you can use it then it will give you a password go to tamatown then traval and the password it gave you and you will get a sovuiner

Geez, there was a ticket to Hawaii in my shop, and I was playing a couple games to earn enough points to get it and now it's not in the shop anymore. :angry:

Oh well, at least there's still a sale in my shop today so I got all this other stuff really cheap (the ticket to Hawaii was only 1000pts. too!!! :huh: )

How do you travel? I NEED HELP! :huh:
you travel by buying the plane ticket...then wait for adultation to come,and go to your items to select ticket and press B Ull see your tama go on a trip

Hi this is kevn 101015 and I keep looking at my shop bt plane ticket not there! :huh: :blink: :lol: :D
its not there because u waited too long to buy it.same thing happened to my poor santa.but the next few days another one was in da shop

what ticket stands for what place? mine has a star on it. :D :angry: :angry:

I have some passwords for the plane tickets. You may use them

BUT MAKE SURE YOUR USERNAME ON BOTH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI AND TAMATOWN ARE: [SIZE=14pt]Tigie[/SIZE]

Place:

number

Souvenir:

number

China:

85620 60136

Panda Bear:

73203 07312

Chile:

82942 03869

Maracas:

92915 07648

Hawaii:

19134 02863

Palm Tree:

70425 58548

And dont blame me if they didnt work for you because you MUST have the user name Tigie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back