ticket?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luv_fall_out_boy

Reaction score
how do i use the airplane ticket that you buy at the shop.i already ought it bout i dont know how to use it and what do i need to use it? :D

i'm new too n i've never done dat. I'm trying to buy an airplane ticket too. But i think i kno what to do wit it,. I think ya suppose ta login to tamatown wit ya usernam den go to travel at the right bottom corner. Click on it then you'll be taken to da travel place den choose da place ya wanna go to that is on da right. Then it'll give ya da full intruction.

I think your pet needs to be a teenager or adult to use it. Cause when I bought a ticket I couldn't use it but when I grew up I could.

P.S. When you do use your pet goes on a plane and comes back in a few seconds with a present.-The present is a password that you type in on tamatown.You get a souvenir from your trip.

Tip-type in the password quick cause it eventually goes away and you can't get it again.

All the souvenirs from trips:

Hawaii-palm trees

Chile-maracas

Australia-surfboard

China-panda bear

Switzerland-skis

wen i got a plane ticket this is wat i did

my tama was an adult so i got to use it then wen i selected the ticket from my items there was this plane that appeared on the screen then wen it came bk a password showed up on the string theni went to tamatown and wen to the travel place there and clicked on the computer i think then u type in the password that the tamagotchi gave u then u get a prize or souvenirs and then THEY give u a password that u use to put in ur tama

after buying a ticket from da store wait till ur tama turns in2 an ault and den select da ticket which will b in da items section, den u will c an aeroplane flying past ur screen, wait abit and da plane will come back and a pressie will apear den da presie will unwrap and u will get a passwod, quickly write dis down on a piece of paper and insert it in2 tama town. u will den get a souvenir.... howeva da ticket can onli b used once but u can buy dat tick again if u want! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back