Tiger Woods

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hully

Reaction score
I was not expecting this at all.

Tiger Woods admitted to having an affair.

The story ishere.

What are your thoughts on this, and how do you think it will affect his career?

Honestly, I don't really have an interest in his personal issues.

Him having an affair just shows that he is human. Every single day, people are having affairs. Although I am glad that he at least admitted it, I still know that is not right.

I am kind of on the fence for this one. I am not all Anti-Tiger, but It's not like I still go on like it never happened.

WHen I heard about this, and shook my head, chuckled, and went on with my day. Just like the rest of the world should. :unsure:

I was pretty disappointed, especially because a lot of people thought of him as a really admirable celebrity, and a good dad/husband. Hearing the phone conversation he had with the other woman, and how he was trying to hide it from his wife was pretty displeasing.

But oh well. life goes on, and I don't hate him.

I feel sympathy for his wife and children. Hopefully they can work through this. I can't imagine how hard it must be to regain the trust of your spouse after being unfaithful.

Let's hope so.

He is truly an amazing golfer, and let's hope it does not make him loose fans, or his wife. Sure, he had an affair for 3 out of 5 years. That is kinda cheating. Sorry, that is cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:
So basiclly tiger woods car banged into a palm tree, and is now having a affair. LMAO??
Uhm, no.

He was sneaking out to visit the woman he was having an affair with.

But he hit a fire hydrent, and then a tree, alerting his wife. She ran out, and found out he was sneaking out to be with the other woman.

In the Christian religion, thats called adultery. That's like, breaking of the 10 commandments. I don't like him anymore.

I'm pretty sure what happened was that his wife found out he was cheating, was mad at him and chased him out of the house with a golf club. He got it the car to drive away from her. She hit the back window with the golf club, shattering it, Tiger got distracted, and that's why he hit the pole.

I feel sympathy for his wife and children. Hopefully they can work through this. I can't imagine how hard it must be to regain the trust of your spouse after being unfaithful.
That's what I was about to say.

I don't know. I'm not like a big celebrity stalker, but I hope everything turns out okay.

If I were his wife, I'd divorce him in a heartbeat, and take him for all he's got. I think they live in a community property state, so she is entitled to half of everything. His wife is very pretty too. What's his problem? I hope he loses all of his sponsors. He would be wise to lay low for a good long time. I feel sorry for the children.

So? Husbands cheat on their wives all the time. It happens. Thats life.

His situation is no different than the regular husbands who cheat on their regular wives every day. Yeah, He's famous. So what.

I'm still a fan. He's a great golfer.

I feel sympathy towards his family and children, but I dont think this should affect his career.

My daddy's a golfer, and I used to attempt golfing. I've been forced to sit through golf matches on TV and one live one. And I just wanna say that Tiger Woods is GOOD at what he does. Pretty amazing.

I also think, that because of his talent, his affair and personal life is being overly publicized. But that is the media.

If Tiger wasn't a world famous golfer, would anyone care about the affair he had? No, not really.

People have affairs.

Marriages don't work out.

Sure, having an affair isn't the right thing to do, but it happens.

I think we should all move on. He made a mistake. Let's hope he learns. I feel bad for Elin and their kids---undeniably, it's a lot to go through. I'd be very, very hurt if I got married and my husband cheated on me.

Unfortuantely though, this is life.

But by no means should this affect his career. Having an affair doesn't stop him from being a great golfer. Why should he lose fans because of something unrelated? I don't see it that ways.

This is a big deal, because he used to be Mr. Goody Two Shoes, and was a great role model. I realize that men (women,too), cheat on their spouses. It happened to me as well with my second husband. However, once someone is betrayed like that, there is nothing left. The person can no longer be trusted. Also, AIDS and other STD's are still rampant. Does his wife deserve something like that to happen to her? I don't think so. I know that when it happened to me, I didn't want any more to do with him. I filed for divorce the next day, and left him. He got herpes from her too. Oh well, if you want to play, you gotta pay.

My daddy's a golfer, and I used to attempt golfing. I've been forced to sit through golf matches on TV and one live one. And I just wanna say that Tiger Woods is GOOD at what he does. Pretty amazing.I also think, that because of his talent, his affair and personal life is being overly publicized. But that is the media.

If Tiger wasn't a world famous golfer, would anyone care about the affair he had? No, not really.

People have affairs.

Marriages don't work out.

Sure, having an affair isn't the right thing to do, but it happens.

I think we should all move on. He made a mistake. Let's hope he learns. I feel bad for Elin and their kids---undeniably, it's a lot to go through. I'd be very, very hurt if I got married and my husband cheated on me.

Unfortuantely though, this is life.

But by no means should this affect his career. Having an affair doesn't stop him from being a great golfer. Why should he lose fans because of something unrelated? I don't see it that ways.
You took the buttons out of my keyboard. :)

I also slept with Tiger Woods!

It happens. His personal life and his professional life are two separate entities, it doesn't change he's great at what he does.

I think I can honestly say the majority of the posters, including myself, do not watch golf consistently. Sure, he is well known, but does anyone actually watch the sport he is famous for? He's known as one of the best golfers, sure, but I don't think majority of the people making a fuss over this cannot name another golf player. They don't watch the sport. They don't know what he is is famous for.

The media feeds over this. Tiger was never on anyone's radar until something big happened. Instead of being known as the golfer, he's known as the guy who cheated on his wife a lot - the good guy with a dark secret.

It's sad really, bad news making it over the good. There's nothing anyone can do. I feel for his family, but I believe Tiger needs help with this. It sounds like a sex addiction to me.

I hear ya, tamtamkitty07. Golf is one of the most boring things there is. I don't think it should be classified a sport. It's a GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back