Time Capsule

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evelia

Reaction score
Well, recently I found my own time capsule. It was from when I was a little kids, maybe 7 or 8...

See, when I was little, I used to love to make time capsules and put some of my childhood toys in them. I thought it would be cool that if, in the future, I could look back and think how fun it was making it. Sadly, most of them just got lost. One of them is still buried back at my old house, next to my dog's grave. x.X But, one did make it. I just found it today, while cleaning my room.

In it, was a letter, a pen, a report card, and my GameBoy WormCam. Not much, but still... to think it actually MADE it. My GameBoy broke though, so no looking at the pictures I may have taken. I tried to put it into my DS but it didn't work. But I know my GameBoy is somewhere out there...actually, I just thought of a place where it might be. I'll get it later and post about what was on the camera.

Anyway, what I thought was really cool was the box all the items were in. It was a shiny, pink box decorated with stickers and glitter nail polish. I remember decorating it and getting the box one Christmas morning... ahhh... good times.

There was also a letter that said 'READ WHEN 16 YEARS OLD' on the front, which, I'm not 16 yet so I didn't open it. But, I will open it when I AM 16. Then I had an idea! I decided to write another letter to myself, and include a few other personal items to put in the box along with the other objects. I said the letter is to be opened on April 19th, 2020. I doubt I'll still have the box then, but like I said, its still fun to make it.

So, what about you? Have you ever made a time capsule? Did you ever find it? Post your stories here. :D

Evelia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back