Time for tenniswinner to get a haircut!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Yep, it's finally time for a hair cut! :( I just measured the length of my hair, and the longest strand is about two feet long.

Here's a diagram of my hair at the moment: click

Here's a diagram of how I want my hair to look after the cut: click

I'm very excited! :p I have an appointment on Tuesday. Yayness!

So, what does your hair look like?

My hair is short; but it's naturally wavy (in an odd way - no consistent waves) so I can't easily describe the way it falls. I need to invest in a straightening iron. :\

Be careful which one you buy. My hair is naturally a mess, so it's curly, wavy, and poofy at the same time. My straightener heats up to 270°F, and I put it on the highest setting which is 20. It cost $50, but it works like a charm.

One of my friends took Cosmetology in high school for two years and passed on the tidbit of knowledge that ceramic ones are a lot better than metal. I think it had something to do with ceramic not burning hair though metal can - perhaps that isn't the reason, but when I do buy one, I'd like to get ceramic. I'll keep what you said in mind too - my hair sounds more tame than yours, but it never hurts to have an iron that has the possibility to get very hot.

One of my friends took Cosmetology in high school for two years and passed on the tidbit of knowledge that ceramic ones are a lot better than metal. I think it had something to do with ceramic not burning hair though metal can - perhaps that isn't the reason, but when I do buy one, I'd like to get ceramic. I'll keep what you said in mind too - my hair sounds more tame than yours, but it never hurts to have an iron that has the possibility to get very hot.
Yeah the ceramic ones are alot better, my hair is really long and wavy but I use the ceramic ones and they work a charm ;) . I think they're a little more expensive though, but it probably depends which ones you get.

Oh, that's interesting!

There are some bad things about straighteners, like getting burnt a lot. But when you get used to it, you don't really burn yourself anymore. But your hair ends up smelling like somebody just put it on fire because of the heat. That's where a little bit of hairspray comes in, and I use Sunsilk Anti-poof to calm any humidity problems down.

;) My hair is down to the bottom of my neck, and it's goldish brown. I'm thinking of getting red highlights. My hair is straight, but that's only because I use a sraightener! :mellow:

~Leah~ :mellow:

Mine is Up to my chin in the front and down to my shoulders in teh back. LAme i know.

I love my hair, especially now thats its shorter. My hair is dirty blonde (my hair is dark at the top of my head, but gets lighter until the bottom) and is slightly past my chest. I have thin bangs that are either pushed away from my face, or spread out along my forehead. My hair turns a brownish color when wet, and I lvoe my hair just after its cleaned. It's so silky and smooth.....my hair is actually the one thing about me that I love! I'm dying my hair brown on Tuesday, so I won't be an in between color.

I love my hair, especially now thats its shorter. My hair is dirty blonde (my hair is dark at the top of my head, but gets lighter until the bottom) and is slightly past my chest. I have thin bangs that are either pushed away from my face, or spread out along my forehead. My hair turns a brownish color when wet, and I lvoe my hair just after its cleaned. It's so silky and smooth.....my hair is actually the one thing about me that I love! I'm dying my hair brown on Tuesday, so I won't be an in between color.
My hair is like that to! o_O When I straighten it, its, prettier. Its always wavey though, when not straightend.

I have side bangs. My hair is slightly past my shoulders and layered. I like to straighten mine because the ends of the layers flare out and its really annoying.

-Happyqueen ;)

My hair's black, straight, about down to my braline (say not a word that's the best I can describe the length xD), and layered. Not short layers, long ones. It has terrible split ends D: I also keep it parted in the middle, and my bangs are on either side of my face. They go down about three inches past my chin.

I want my hair longer! It's only shoulder-length, everyone says it's red but I wil stretch the fact that IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO RED!!! I absolutely hate when people say that! But, anyways, I'm going to highlight it the minute my mom will let me.

When I get a haircut, I don't get a different style, my hair just gets shorter. I don't change my style that much. I got my last hair cut like two months ago.

I think your hair cut will look good. Right now, you bangs look kinda long.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like long bangs better but that hairstyle does look better.

Another thing about my hair-

It gets tangled. Really tangled. So much that I have to take a shower just so I can brush it. I guess that's why

my mom used to want me to have shorter haircuts. ;)

Yeah, my bangs are extremely long right now. I'm cutting them down so they hang long enough to be past my eyes, but short enough to hang down from my pony tail. That's a feature I've always wanted. :ichigotchi:

Thanks everyone, I think my new hair style will turn out pretty well. But you never know with haircuts, there's always a surprise! :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back