Time Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OynxStar

Reaction score
:) I just don't understand this! I woke up in the middle of the night, i checked my tamas time. It said: 0:07

i checked the actual time which was 12:12. My tama still insists on switching the time around, it gets very annoying. My tama is a brand new V4.5 which i got today. Can someone help me :mellow:

Well, 0:07 is military time (which operates in the 24-hour mode) for 12:07 AM, as I'm sure you already know, right? If you're saying that you want to find a way to switch it from 24- to 12- hour (so that it says 12:07 AM instead of 0:07)mode, then I think you're given a chance to do that when you've reset your Tamagotchi completely when you're entering in the name, time, username and whatnot. I'm not sure about switching the mode while your Tamagotchi is in full operating mode though. If your time switches randomly between these modes, it could be because for some bisarre reason, you accidently pressed certain buttons while it was in your bag/pocket...it's happened to me before. Otherwise, it could be a glitch, which I can't really help you out with. You can also try resetting your Tamagotchi and see if the problem persists. Hope this helps and good luck! :mellow:

its normal, trust me! :huh: . if you're talking about its being 5 mins late, then simply adjust the time by pressing a and c at the same time. if u want to see 12 am instead of 0 hrs then press a when u see the time :) hope i helped! :mellow:

I already know that you can switch the time, it says the same thing on both the 12 and 24 hour clocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back