time outs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

13sea24680

Reaction score
Don't give your poor tama time outs if you connect and it gives nothing/poop/jack-in-the-box/something you don't like to the other tama.It dosen't get you training piont, only sadness. Trust me I've tried it millions of times but no training point!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well actually if u wrap a present and ur tama gives the wrong present u should giv it a time out <_< :hitodetchi:

Yes, Time Outs at all times are useless. The Tama has to smirk, which means it did it on purpose, to need a Time Out. Then it cries after, because in know it was bad, and it learns from it. ( ya get a training point ) If it doesn't smirk, it means it was an accident.

:ichigotchi: GozarutchiGuy :hitodetchi:

what the heck is a smirk?!?!?!
A smirk is a sort of smile.

I belive time outs are not at all useless. If you wrapped a present, and then sent it to another Tamagotchi, and they got poo, ghost, jack-in-a-box etc. and the Tamagotchi comes to the bottom of the screen pulling weird faces, you should give it a time out. You will gain one training point. Your Tamagotchi will cry, but as long as it doesn't jump up and down in anger you know you have disciplined it for the correct thing.

If your Tamagotchi beeps and doesn't need anything, give it a time out.

Training points are one of the things that may determine whether your Tamagotchi is a universal character or not.

IT WORKS IF YOUR TAMA COMES BACK LAFING CIND OF LIKE THIS :) OR THIS :lol:

Yes, actually, you do recieve training points if the tama that has the wrapped present to give to another does not actaully give it on "Present". After it comes back from the other tama's "House" it would smirk or laugh. When you see this, you should give it a time out and then it will cry and most of the time lose a happiness heart.

Yes, actually, you do recieve training points if the tama that has the wrapped present to give to another does not actaully give it on "Present". After it comes back from the other tama's "House" it would smirk or laugh. When you see this, you should give it a time out and then it will cry and most of the time lose a happiness heart.
i meant to put "if you haven't raped a present" in front of the post :huh:

...but as long as it doesn't jump up and down in anger you know you have disciplined it for the correct thing.
Oh my gosh are you serious?! :( Oh I feel SO bad for my tamas! I diciplined them for the wrong thing and they were jumping up and down in anger! :( :( Well now I know that I won't do it anymore! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back