Tinkalila's Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing new with my iD L or my V3. :(

Since nothing's different about my tamas, I jumped on the chance to ask you all something. If you like my log, please rate it five stars or follow it. If you don't like it or you think it deserves less than 5 stars, please PM me with your constructive critisism, I would be grateful! Also, if you just want to let me know you enjoy my log, I appreciate PMs like that too! :)

EDIT: Yay, 3rd page! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently Running:

iD L

V3

iD L:

Still Gozarutchi

V3:

Evolved again. I was going to put up some pictures, but I'm having a little trouble with that. :(

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for not updating my log lately! I'll try to update more. I stopped because my iD L ran out of batteries, and I recently put in new ones. I still have my Gozarutchi.

I haven't posted on this log for a long time. :\ Oops. Well, I probably shouldn't log for my nano, it just does the same things over and over. But as for my iD L, my Uwasatchi just ran away. :(

Sorry for not posting for so long! I haven't been playing tamagotchi much lately because my iD L ran out of battery. :/ But I'll try to get in some new batteries soon!

Ok, enough with my silly excuses! It's time to get logging! Sorry, no pictures for today.

I haven't any idea how many times my tamagotchi iD L ran away. Twice, I think. I'll try to take good care of the next one. For now, we'll just have to wait. :/ Sorry!

Sorry for my lame posts. ._. But now that I'm back into my tamagotchi craze, they'll be better! I promise!

Ok, so my iD L is now Uwasatchi! I get Uwasatchi a lot. :/

tamapic2.jpg

I was gonna play with my nano, but it's out of batteries. -_-

tamapic3.jpg

And finally, I wanna start up another tama! Please PM me saying whether I should start up my Music Star or my AngelGotchi! <3

tamapic4.jpg

Sorry again for not posting in so long. I didn't start up my Music Star OR my Angel yet, I haven't had the time. My iD L ran out of batteries and I just replaced them. I found Gozarutchi right where I left him.

tama1-1.jpg

He got married to Meloditchi!

tama2-1.jpg

They then had a baby boy, which I'm taking care of at the moment.

tama3-1.jpg

That's all for now. <3 I also hope you like the way I'm cropping and resizing my pictures, they really needed it. :) Check back soon!

My Gozarutchi ran away, sadly.

tamapic1-1.jpg

But I got a new egg...

tamapic2-1-1.jpg

And it was... *drumroll please* ...A GIRL! That means I won't be getting Gozarutchi again this generation! Anyway, sorry for my boring posts. But I bet things will get more exciting when I hatch my V3 in this new hatch I made! Click HERE to check it out!

Ahh I feel horrible! My iD L tama, Hineonetchi, died way before her time. :c I feel really bad about it because this is my first child death on the iD L. I hadn't even really payed attention to my iD L at all these past few days! So from now on, I'm gonna try to take better care of my tamagotchis, because lately, I've been slacking. :( But I just hatched a new baby girl, and a jack-o-lantern appeared in front of the egg! I wish I could show you guys, but I can't, because thanks to Frankenstorm, (Hurricane Sandy) the wifi's out and I need that to send the pictures from my iTouch to my computer! Well, that's all for now. Don't forget about my Halloween Hatch! Applications are no longer being accepted! Byee~

R.I.P.

hineonetchi1.png

Here's the pictures from yesterday, no need for me to explain them. I hope you can see them well enough.

tama1-2.jpg
tama2-2.jpg
tama4-1-1.jpg

Today there isn't much news, and no pictures. Momo evolved into Tamatchi sometime last night. But after that, I'd paused her, and forgot to take her off pause all night, so growth may be a little delayed. -.- There's not much news for my iD L either. She evolved into Violetchi and I'm working on getting all her Happy Stamps. I also can't wait to take her to HenShinJo!

Untitled3.png

Sorry for not logging lately... I made a banner to prove I'm sorry. xD I'll get back to my regular logging soon. I'm hoping to get an uratama for Christmas, so I'll log that!

Latest posts

Back