Tink's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, third page!

April just woke up at 10:00. When she woke up, she had 1 empty hungry heart, so I gave her some cereal. I went to the store and they had a hamburger, sausage, peanut, and cape. I didn't get anything-I really want the teddy bear, but it might take I while before it is in the store again. Right now, April is below the keyboard, watching me type the log. Want to talk, April?

Hi! I turned 2 today.

Yeah, April just turned 2 this morning. I tried to connect her with her sister, Penny, but it would not work. I will try again later. Anyway, tomorrow April will be coming to school with me! Are you excited, April?

Well, I'd actually rather be at home. Do I have to go?

Yes, April. I want you to learn. Just to make sure you're learning, I want you to say 1 thing you learned every day you go to school. Okay?

*Sighs*

Come on, April. I did this with your father. Anyway, here's chapter 5!

Chapter 5

As the tamagotchi months went by, April got used to everything. Finally, the day came when it was April's birthday. She was turning 2. "Happy Birthday, April!!" Tinky cheered, and gave April her favorite cereal-fruit loops. Tinky also let April watch TV while eating, which rarely happened. So, April's 2nd birthday was already starting out on a good note. April savored every single bite of the fruit loops, and watched ICarly, her favorite show in the whole entire world. Just then, Tinky started talking. "I tried to get your sister to come," she said, "but she was too busy." April had a twin sister named Penny, but they never met. She always wondered what her sister would be like. All she knew about her sister was that she was a Hinotamatchi. After finishing her cereal, April and Tinky went to the store so she could pick out her present. There was not anything very amusing to April there at the time, so Tinky said she will give April something that's already in the item list, or go back to the store later, when there are different items. April continued to think about her sister when they went home.

That was chapter 5! Stats:

Hungry:mad:@@@

Happy:mad:@@@

Training:******

2 years

16 pounds

Name:April

Generation:7

-Tinky-

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys! All that happened to April was I picked up 2 poops, fed her 2 meals and 1 snack, played jump a few times, praised her and disciplined her once so she got a full training bar! I also went to the store again but there was nothing that interested me. There was a pizza, grapes, trumpet(I would have gotten it but it was too expensive), and fish. I must say the pizza looks like it has a face, and I wouldn't be surprised if they put it there on purpose, lol. April is watching the Sing-off finale right now. Anyway, tomorrow, April won't wake up until 10:00, which would be at lunch. Still don't understand why lunch is so early, but I am glad I won't need to tend to her in the morning. The less I need to take care of her, the better.

*Glances up from TV* Is that an insult?

Um, I'm not exactly sure if it is.

*Turns head back to TV screen*

Aw! How cute! Just now I saw April yawning!! I might set the time back so I can see her do it again and catch it on camera. She must go to sleep at 9:00. I wonder if she took her shower yet......

Okay, well that's all for now! Can you tell the viewers good-bye, April?

*Comes out of TV trance and looks up* :rolleyes: Bye.

-Tinky-

Hey! I'm really sorry I posted so late, but I had so much work for school. Today, APRIL EVOLVED! She didn't wake up until 10:00, which was at lunch. Right when she woke up, she evolved. Before I tell you what she evolved into, I will give you 3 clues:

• It wasn't the character I wanted-a violetchi
  • It was still a pretty good care character, though
  • The character is well-known

Okay, well those were the 3 clues. Now, time for the announcement!! April evolved into.........

A Mametchi! I seriously didn't want this character because this is the third time I got him on my v2. I guess it's still okay. She's still a perfect care, so that's awesome. Penny, April's sister, evolved into a memetchi. Anyway, Nothing else happened in lunch. In reading, I checked on April again, and she had 1 poop. I quickly cleaned it up. In resource, I took a quick glance at her, and she was acting up. I disciplined her, and then gave her a snack because she was missing 1 happy heart. Later on, in art, she had 1 empty hungry heart. I fed her, but didn't play jump until we got on the bus. Now, for Chapter 6!

Chapter 6

The next morning, right when April woke up, she felt the tingly sensation for the third time. She grew much taller, her legs were no longer stubs; they were longer and wider, arms sprouted about the same size of her legs, and 2 ears poked out of her head. The numbness went away, and she felt her ears flap around. Tinky looked at her and said, "a mametchi. I wanted you to be violetchi so bad! It's alright, you are still a very good care, perfect care, in fact." April knew Tinky wanted a violetchi so bad, for it was her favorite character of all time. She too wished she was a violetchi. Imagine how pretty she would be! Instead, April was stuck being a mametchi, and there was nothing she could do about it. You should be proud of yourself, April thought. I am a perfect care. April still sat glum throughout the day, not bothering listening to the teachers speak. April even acted up, but Tinky disciplined her. Finally, Tinky gave her a caramel apple, and April was happy for the rest of the day. April realized it didn't matter which character she was, it mattered what personality she had. What mattered was on the inside, not the outside.

Okay, this chapter was kind of cheesy, but I was running out of ideas. Anyway, here's some pics of April.

001-18.jpg

002-14.jpg

I took these while little April still was a teenager, but never got to post it.

008-9.jpg

April as an adult

009-8.jpg

April smiling

010-5.jpg

April playing her drum

lol, right now April just pooped-I picked it up. That wraps things up for today!

-Tinky-

Hello! April woke up at 10:00 again. Nothing happened until I checked on her in reading, and she had 1 poop. I checked on her in art, and she was singing!! Aw, just like her dad!

*Blushes*

I also checked on her on my way to French, and she had 1 poop, and was sick! I gave her medicine, and I'm glad I checked on her, because she could have died! Poor April! Anyway, on the bus I fed April, and played jump to lose the weight. She also connected to her old friend on the bus. I forget her name, but she is a young marotchi. The first time they connected, they played a game and April won! The next time they connected, the young marotchi gave April something, it looked like a sundae. April was very happy, and ate it in one bite. We got home and I am happy because there is no homework, and all of the tests I had to study for I took today. I took them when April was sleeping-in science and English. I think I missed at least 1 point in Science, but in English, I might get a low A or high B. Right now April in sitting around, and her sister is sitting next to a Christmas tree! I guess April wanted to celebrate Christmas a little later. Speaking of Christmas, there are about 25 days of Christmas left! April and I are counting down the days on the calendar. Anyway, here's chapter 7!

Chapter 7

April soon got used to school. Sometimes, if she got bored, she would start listening to the teacher, but when she got tired, she would take a brake. The next morning, April was introduced to something special for lunch-cheese from Italy. April enjoyed it, but it seemed to have a foul aftertaste. Around 1:00, April started feeling queasy. Nausea spread over her and she felt like she was about to throw up. It was even worse because she sat there for nearly an hour, until Tinky checked on her around 2:00. Immediately as she saw her, Tinky went and got medicine. April took a tiny pill with a glass of water, and suddenly felt better. On the bus, April played with her friend- a young marotchi. They played a game(which April won), and then marotchi presented her with a present: a sundae. April enjoyed the sundae, and then thanked the marotchi. Back at home, her sister Penny had hung up her Christmas tree.

Aw right now April just put up her Christmas tree! Anyway, what did you learn in school today, April?

Uh I learned how to make a Pie graph?

Good enough, but you need to make me one later!

:angry:

Here's pics!

001-19.jpg

April brushing her teeth

003-13.jpg

April with her Christmas tree

002-15.jpg

Random pic of Bowser I got on my 3Ds

-Tinky-

Hullo! I gave April a break at school today- she slept all day. She just took her bath and brushed her teeth. I seriously thought she would marry today, but she didn't! I just set the times to 3:00, 10:30, and 7:00 right now, but the matchmaker still didn't come. Oh well. Here's chapter 8!

Chapter 8

April didn't go to school that day. She slept in, and when she woke up, it was 1:00. Yawning, April stayed in Tinky's locker until Tinky arrived about an hour and a half later. "I see you have woken up," said Tinky. She fed April, and Tinky started to pack up. On the bus, April stared out the window until they got home. Tinky and her waited for the matchmaker to come, be he/she(I'm not really sure if it's a boy or girl) did not arrive. April would be seven tomorrow, and feared of never getting married and being an oldie for the rest of her life. Tinky said the matchmaker came, unless the tamagotchi was glitched, so that comforted April.

That was chapter 8! April wants to talk.

Hi! I just brushed my teeth, I'm very sad the matchmaker didn't come yet. But, tomorrow's the weekends, so Tinky and I will be spending a lot of time together. You never know, the matchmaker may just come!

I promise you guys I'll get pics for you. I'm going to be bringing my 3Ds wherever I go, so if it happens while I'm on the run, I could take it out! So, April, do you want to have a boy, or girl?

Um, I don't know, I haven't really thought about it yet. I girl would be nice, but I would be just as happy with a boy.

What will you name it if it's a boy? What about a girl?

If it's a boy, I might name him Duran, and if it's a girl, I might name her Holly for Christmas. But, I'm not absolutely sure it will be either of those names. I'm still just brainstorming.

Okay, April. That's all for now!

-Tinky-

Hello! I am so sorry I didn't post yesterday! But, there's big news! Yesterday, April got married!! Here's pics!

002-16.jpg

The matchmaker

001-20.jpg

The matchmaker came with a flowertchi!

005-12.jpg

It was love at first site.........

007-10.jpg

Then they got married!

008-10.jpg

And then came the baby boy!

The flowertchi's name was Jordan. Sadly, Jordan left after they had the baby. What are you going to name the baby, April?

I have no idea.

Okay, but you better hurry up because tomorrow it when he will be named. Here's chapter 9!

Chapter 9

Saturday was a big day. It started out pretty normal. After April woke up, she had a muffin. Then, she played jump, and after that she watched TV. Around 10:30, there was a knock on the door. When April answered, standing outside was the matchmaker. Next to him/her was a flowertchi. "Hello, miss April. Today is your lucky day!" he/she said. "You have the opportunity to marry this lovely flowertchi named Jordan. Do you accept?" April was so happy and excited. She agreed, and they married right away. Then, they had a baby boy. Jordan left, and the next morning April was thinking about names for her boy. She fried him up some eggs, and she had sausage. Tinky congratulated her, and asked her what she would name it. "I'm not sure yet," April said, looking down at her baby boy.

That was chapter 9!

-Tinky-

Hello thanks for 400 views! Now, for the important announcement. April left her baby-I named him Jonah. I also will not be doing any chapters for him. Since April left, the story ended.

003-15.jpg

Jonah

002-17.jpg

Jonah crying

004-14.jpg

After I praise Jonah

I woke him up at around 3:00 and he started crying, and then at around 4:00, he evolved!

005-13.jpg

Jonah evolving

He evolved into.........

A Kuribotchi! Like I said before, I like Kuribotchis because they look like Hershey kisses-they are probably my favorite toddler.

006-12.jpg

Jonah as a toddler

I was just browsing around, and found out Jonah will turn into an ichigotchi, young mametchi, or hinatchi as a teen tomorrow. I think what I want most is a young mametchi. Also, tomorrow I will not bring Jonah to school, as he is to vulnerable. Instead I will change the time so he is asleep all day. That's all for now!

-Tinky-

Salut! That means hi in French! Anyway, I am so sorry I didn't reply yesterday! I cross my heart I reply much more often. I have huge news! First, Jonah, of course, evolved into exactly what I didn't want: a hinatchi. Oh well, maybe he will evolve into a kuchipatchi when he turns into an adult! Right now he is taking his shower. Also, today I forgot to bring Jonah to school! I could have sworn I put him in my backpack, but he wasn't there! I didn't realize until when I was on the bus that morning, and I was worried sick. Luckily, little Jonah survived! Sadly, he had a cavity, 3 poops, and completely empty hungry AND happy hearts. I quickly tended to him, and he was back to normal. Anyway, here's the big news! I was just looking through my collection today, and when I saw the tama-go, I remembered about how fun it was having one. So, I started it up! I downloaded it, but there was the bye-bye sign, so I pressed A-C. Then, an egg appeared. When I looked at the time, it said 9:00 on 11/11. After setting it to the right time and date, I went back to the egg. Soon, it hatched, and it was a girl. I was so happy Jonah could have a little sister! I named her Holly for Christmas. After an hour of feeding, playing, and picking up poop, Holly evolved. She turned into the beautiful Belltchi! Here's pictures:

001-22.jpg

Holly as a baby

002-18.jpg

Jonah taking a bath

003-16.jpg

Holly

I see Holly has already put up her tree........

That's all for now!

-Tinky-

Hello! Today, Jonah and Holly came to school with me. Since the tama-go's are really big, I had to keep her in my locker and set the time so she falls asleep all day. During science, I checked on Jonah and he was awake. Lunch arrived, and I had grilled cheese, while Jonah had some cereal since he still didn't eat breakfast yet. Afterwards, in reading Jonah pooped, so I picked it up. Then, in study hall, I went to the bathroom to check on him. He had 1 empty hungry heart, and 2 empty happy hearts. I played jump twice, and then went to the store. There was just food, but I couldn't get it since my inventory is full. This is totally off topic, but just right now I saw Holly with the swirly lines around her, and I clicked the bathroom and she went on her little ducky toilet seat. I wish I just caught it on camera! Anyway, I didn't check on him again until I was on the bus- he had 1 poop. I also changed the time back to normal time, so Holly woke up. I went to the store and bought EVERYTHING from it. I notice for tama-go's you get a lot of money. Anyway, my friend loves tama-go's so she played with Holly. Holly went to the park and met a necktietchi. They had loads of fun on the sea-saw(is that how you spell it?!?). Jonah also met a friend his age- a v4.5, I forgot his name, but he was currently a teen, and his character looked like a peacock. Anyway, they played a bread-eating contest, and the peacock won. Jonah was mad, especially when they connected again, and the peacock gave him a worm.

Jonah: brown

I never want to see him again!

Okay, fine. Anyway, when we got home, there were new foods at the store, so Holly bought everything-again. Jonah also went to the store and got himself a pair of sunglasses. Like I said earlier in the post, I caught Holly going to the bathroom, so she got a few more bars in her training bar. Then, she got hungry, so I fed her a hot dog-I still need to play a game with her so she can lose the extra weight she gained when she ate it. Speaking of food, Jonah lost a happy heart so I gave him ice-cream. Anyway, today, I'm pretty sure Holly will evolve. I hope she turns into a shelltchi! Jonah will also evolve into an adult tomorrow. I want him to be a kuchipatchi!

Holly: Navy

Me too! It would be so awesome!

Me too!

Holly, you can't be a kuchipatchi. And if you were, it would be really weird-you're a girl!

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about wanting to be a shelltchi!

Oh....

Okay, well that's all for now!

-Tinky-

Hi! Right now both Jonah and Holly are taking a shower. Here are some pics of them I got today.

001-23.jpg

This is when Jonah uses the plant

003-17.jpg

When it sprouted, Jonah found a money bag!

002-19.jpg

This is when I caught Holly and her friend the ichigotchi celebrating Christmas-Holly is wearing a little hat, and ichigotchi is wearing reindeer antlers. If you didn't notice, behind them there is Santa's sleigh.

-Tinky-

50th post! And 450 views!

Hello! I have the 2 most important announcements in THE WORLD! Jonah and Holly evolved! Holly evolved first, yesterday. I'll give you two clues on

what she could be:

• she isn't a really famous character
  • She is normal/good care

Now, for the results(pretends to be talk show host)! Holly turned into.............................................................

A Shelltchi! I'm so happy I got the shelltchi!

014-4.jpg

Holly

Anyway, as all of you know, Jonah has evolved into an adult at around 4:00 today. I'll also give you 2 clues on what he could be:

• I never had this character EVER
  • He is so cute!

Those were the 2 clues! Now, for what Jonah evolved into! He evolved into...............................

A Kabutchi! A never knew about this character before, so he is new to me, and even though I didn't get a kuchipatchi, I'm still happy I got this character. Here's pics!

013-5.jpg

Jonah

013-5-1.gif

This is Jonah's Christmas card. I would make one for Holly, but she is still a teen and I want to wait until she is an adult until I make it. While I'm on the subject, I'm not sure if Holly will evolve into an adult today, or tomorrow? Please PM me if you know. Well, that's all for now!

-Tinky-

Hello! Holly evolved! Yesterday, I was at the mall with a friend, and when I checked on Holly in the car, I saw a violetchi! If you have seen my profile before, you know that violetchi is my favorite character! I think I only got violetchi once before, and I was so happy I got one! Then, Holly went to Ichigotchi's restaurant. Anyway, I slept in today, and at around 9:00 today, I woke up, and Jonah and Holly were already awake. I fed Jonah some sausage, and then I fed Holly cereal. After, I went to the store. I got everything for Holly, and for Jonah, he got a cheeseburger. Right now they are just sitting around, watching TV. Here's pics!

008-12-1.gif

Holly's Christmas card

002-21.jpg

This is when Holly came to Ichigotchi's restaurant yesterday

003-19.jpg

Ichigotchi gave Holly the choice of having Bear claws, bagels, chicken club, or tuna salad. Holly picked the chicken club.

004-16.jpg

Holly enjoyed the chicken club very well

005-15.jpg

It took her about 2 minutes to finish it all

006-13.jpg

This is Jonah wearing his new glasses he bought yesterday

007-12.jpg

-Tinky-

Hello viewers! At about 12:30, I went to a friend's house. Jonah played with his old friend Cash(the peacock from before, who is now an Ura Togetchi) at least five times. They played a few games(Jonah won most of them), and twice Cash visited Jonah. The first time, he gave him a worm, and Jonah wasn't happy about that, but the second time, Cash gave him a sundae. Holly was lonely, seeing her big brother play with a friend, so I decided to let her go to the park to meet some new people. Luckily, Holly and a Lovitchi met, and now they are really good friends. A little while later, Holly got a few things from the shop, and Jonah got a pizza he was planning to eat for dinner. We went to Pizza Hut, and while I was there I saw Jonah doing a close up! Then, he ate his pizza, and so did I. Holly wasn't very hungry, so she just bounced around. After we got home, Holly lost 1 hungry heart, and Jonah pooped. I fed Holly pork and beans, then played shoot the bug, and then I picked up Jonah's poop. Later on, Holly pooped so I picked it up. When I came home, I saw Jonah doing his close-up again, and when I took out my 3Ds and set up the camera on it, Jonah wasn't doing his close-up anymore :angry: . Jonah didn't take his shower or brush his teeth yet, but Holly took her shower about a half hour ago, and stopped brushing her teeth a few minutes ago.

I'm gonna brush my teeth and take my shower in a few minutes, okay?

You'd better Jonah! Anyway, yesterday Jonah didn't fall asleep until 10:00, and Holly fell asleep at 8:30. So, Holly, you will be in bed in a few minutes, right?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know.

Woohoo I get to stay up late and you don't!

Mo-om!

Jonah!

Sorry.

Seriously, guys, you shouldn't be acting like little kids when you're adults. Especially you, Jonah, tomorrow there's a good chance you will get married!

We know.

Yeah.

Okay, well that's all for now!

-Tinky-

Hello everyone! I woke up at around 8:30 today, and Jonah and Holly were already awake. Jonah had a sausage, because we have like an unlimited supply of sausage, and Holly didn't like anything she had, so she decided to go to the store. Lucky for her, they had an omelet. So, Holly enjoyed her omelet. Later on today, Holly went to the park but nobody was there! Anyway, sadly, the matchmaker didn't come at 10:30 for Jonah, but he still might come at 3:00 or 7:00. For lunch, Jonah had a scone, and then he played jump. Holly had a hotdog. She also went to the park again, and a pipotchi was there. I think it's called a pipotchi, I'm not sure how you spell it. They made a sandcastle, and then Holly turned 3. Right now, her and ichigotchi started dancing in front of a reindeer and sleigh again. Here's pics of Jonah and Holly!

018-2.jpg

Jonah taking a bath

021-3.jpg

Jonah with a bow tie on

022-2.jpg

Holly making a sandcastle with a pipotchi

001-25.jpg

Holly brushing her teeth

-Tinky-

Omg 500 views already?!?! Thanks so much to all my viewers! Anyway, here's what happened to Jonah and Holly.

Jonah

The matchmaker still didn't come for Jonah! :angry: :angry: :angry: I set the time to 10:29, 2:59, and 6:59, but he/she still did not come. At lunch, I kept on checking on him to if it came, but it didn't. That means Jonah will turn seven :angry: . I checked on him again in reading and during band and he just had poop, which I picked up. We had dress rehearsal for band, since the concert is today. It's like at 6:30, and I'm bringing him and Holly. Anyway, when I got on the bus, he had 2 empty hungry hearts. I fed him, then played jump. Later on today, I saw him next to his Christmas tree.

Holly

She still didn't turn 4 yet. Holly looked bored with her house, so she decided to got to the remodeling store. She remodeled her house so it had new flooring, and a nice fireplace next to the tree. A few minutes ago, she started dancing in front of a sleigh and reindeer with ichigotchi.

-Tinky-

Hello and Jonah got married! At 10:30, when I was eating my lunch, I checked on Jonah and the matchmaker was there! He brought a masktchi, named Evelyn. Jonah and Evelyn married, and then had a....................................................................................................................................

Boy!

Okay I admit I kinda wanted a girl, but a boy's okay.....I guess. What are you going to name your baby boy, Jonah?

I don't know maybe Mitch?

Mitch's a cool name. Here's some pics.

003-22.jpg

Jonah and his baby boy

002-23.jpg

I took this a few minutes ago. I bought a teddy bear, but Jonah doesn't look like he knows what to do with it

001-26.jpg

I don't like it -_-

That cost me 1,400 Points! At least it's still in my inventory.

Nothing happened with Holly, I just picked up some poop right now, and she still didn't turn 4 yet. That's all for now!

-Tinky-

Hello this is just a mini post-Holly is sleeping, and Jonah is taking his bath. I'm pretty sure Jonah's kid is going to be Mitch, unless I find a better name. Earlier today Jonah grew a plant. Sadly, it grew to be very vicious, and have razor sharp teeth. Anyway, Holly turned 4(yay!) and when she turns 5 the date place will be open! I hope she marries a Mametchi, or Kuromametchi. I really have nothing else to say, except I won't bring Jonah to school tomorrow, since he is more vulnerable with a baby, and has a higher risk of dying. Wanna talk to the viewers, Jonah?

Uh, what am I supposed to say?

Whatever you want to say!

Okay. I like pie!

Ugh, never mind, Jonah.

-Tinky-

Hello peeps. Today was kind of boring-nothing happened with Holly or Jonah. Right now Jonah is hanging out with Mitch, and Holly just had dinner- tacos. I also found the sebiritchi or sebritchi character, so I changed from ichigotchi to sebritchi. Holly still didn't go to his shop yet(he has a Mexican restaurant), but she probably will today or tomorrow.

I can't wait!

Wait for what?

Nothing.

Okay........I'm bored

Me too, I'm just sitting by the fireplace.

If your bored you guys can watch me look at some posts on tamatalk.

Okay!

That's really all for now, I'll try to post some pics later on today!

-Tinky-

Hello! I still can't believe Jonah will be leaving tomorrow :( . Here's some pics of him and Holly:

018-3.jpg

I took it so far out because I wanted to show you guys the new faceplate I got-I printed it, and tried to crop it, but sadly it would not work.

017-3.jpg

I finally caught Jonah doing his close up! Woohoo!

019-3.jpg

Jonah working out

020-3.jpg

After he was really tired

-Tinky-

Hello viewers! I'm so sad, Jonah left. At around 2:45, I set the time to normal, and so begins a new generation! I can't believe next gen will be my 10th! I so have to have a party for that. So, I named him Mitch, as I've told you before, and now he's just bouncing around. I saw a turkey in the store earlier, but I didn't have enough money. It could have been perfect for Christmas dinner! Oh well, he just went to bed right now. Holly is just bouncing around, but it has been literally 4 days since there has been something new at the store. Sometimes I think what's messing it up is when I change the time when I got to school.....................

Anyway, I thought Holly turned 4, but now it says she is 3? I'm so confused :angry:

Me too!

Why are you so happy?

Because I have a little brother now! Now I'm top dog.

Okay, well Mitch just woke up again, so he should be evolving pretty soon. Pics:

019-4.jpg

Mitch

018-4.jpg

Mitch sleeping

017-4.jpg

I don't think I've ever showed you Holly close-up before, so here she is!

-Tinky-

Latest posts

Back