Tiny Town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby my apple

Reaction score
In Tiny Town Just north of the Bay of Dead Dreams :( , There lived a family called the Rebeturbs. The Rebeturbs Family was: :rolleyes: Mindy, :ph34r: Carl, and :hitodetchi: Saphire.

The Rebeturbs had many problems and making up rumors was one of them. They always made up lies that ended up making them leave every town they lived in. Finally after a long move hthe Rebetrubs settled down.

There was ring at the doorbell.

;) answered the door .

:lol: Hi im Doris

;) Hi im mindy want to gossip? I heard that the governess of TinyTown got drunk last night and had a baby after seeing the matchmaker!

:lol: REALLY? THIS IS THE JUICIEST INFO I'VE HEARD INA YEAR IM GOING TO CALL BETTY.......

soon the rumor was as big as woodstock.

every1 was talkin about it.

then 1 day some1 rang the doorbell.........................

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the governess :blink:

"I heard the rumor,it is popostorus! Police, have them arrested!"

The police came in :p :rolleyes: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r:

mindy was reeeelly pretty so the police left her alone :furawatchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi:

But she missed her family so she broke into a beuty shop and stoll all the lipstick and she took a ruby red one and wrote this on the lipstick store:MINDY DID THIS!!!!!she went 2 jail and she was in the room of bars next to her family,but she was with the really,REALLY mean guys...

One of the mean guys was about to ask Mindy for her name, but she was very paranoid. She did a backflip over him and kicked his back. He fell to the floor. The other two guys got up, but they too hit the floor before anything happened.

:ph34r: Whoa, mom, that was awesome! Where did you learn that?

:eek: Nowhere, now lets bust this joint.

Mindy then used some dynamite she found underneath her bed. The bars broke free and she use teh key to open her families cell. Soon, the S.W.A.T. was closing in on them...

too bad :marumimitchi: was too fat to fit through the door so :puroperatchi: had to wait for him to get less fatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back