Tip that works for Flag! Try it!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dance

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that when you play it and you lose when you are trying to do it right? Well, here's the way to tell if it is wrong. It will have a not very sharp point to it so.. only do the one's with sharp points. Hope that helps!

PS-Sorry if someone already wrote that!!

also there is like 9 rounds and on each round there is 3 flags (not including fake) and usually after a black imitation flag there is a white rl flag. you have only like not even a second to think smartly about your choice.

You can also listen to the tones... The fake flags give off a quick little beep, whereas the real flags give off an extended tone.

It sounds kind of dumb, but it helps me if I say 'black', 'white', or 'both' when the flags appear and then I press the A or C or both buttons accordingly...

I had added about the beep but the monetor edited that :rolleyes: I was accidentily using my sister account

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I will be on dancehottie account from now on (i am dancehottie)

I win almost everytime since when I keep my thumbs about 1 cm above the buttons.

This helps me avoiding unwanted pressing of buttons when the flags appear.

Thanks for all the help guys. I think that was a good tip about the 1 cm. away. Can someone help me with the bump. Is there anyway that you can win without having to gain a lot?

That tip about holding it away didn't work for me becuase, you know, you might not push the button fast enough and that's what happened to me.

That tip about holding it away didn't work for me becuase, you know, you might not push the button fast enough and that's what happened to me.
I keep my thumbs not away, but above the buttons. In other words, I don't *touch* the buttons, but my fingers are ready to push them quickly all the same!

:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
that still wouldn't work for me because i would want to push my fingers down when it came and it was fake :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back