Tips! Collect them here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my tama is an adult :rolleyes: . but i still can't use grandparent or parent.
You have to wait until it's 2 generation or more to parent or grandparent. :furawatchi:

Get a Curtent gender: Boy= odd number for hatching, book closed for MatchMaker, Girl= even number for hatching, book opened for MatchMaker.

Get a Curtent gender: Boy= odd number for hatching, book closed for MatchMaker, Girl= even number for hatching, book opened for MatchMaker.
does it work??????

plz answer me asap!@!@!@!@!@! :huh: <_> :} } l {<butterfly

Bump tip: If you feed your tama over 50+, it would give you more chances to win, but you won't get as much points.

Jump tip: Don't overfeed your tama, it'll be very clumsy.

Bump tip: If you feed your tama over 50+, it would give you more chances to win, but you won't get as much points.Jump tip: Don't overfeed your tama, it'll be very clumsy.
Thancks!!!I`l will find that very useful!

yoknow about the games all of them are posable to beet my cousin has beat them all at least 1 time

Hello,

I have just given my 8 yr old son his first tamagotchi. Apparently, he (boy) is a Mizutamatchi (toddler). We've figured out how to wake him up, feed him, change him, etc (all the stuff on the instruction sheet) but not much more. He is now unhappy but not hungry and does not want to play any games. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

To visit your grandparent or parent on tamatown.com is when you see on your tamagotchi that when the screen says

Gen. = stands 4 generation

what is under Gen. is usually a #1 unless ur tama had a baby (then the gen. could B 2,4,5 and more) then if the gen. is higher than #1, you can see your grandparents and parents!!!!!

Thanx 4 considering my info (by the way i think i m right) (i might not B :gozarutchi: )

P.S. I'm a newbie!!! ;)

Hello,
I have just given my 8 yr old son his first tamagotchi. Apparently, he (boy) is a Mizutamatchi (toddler). We've figured out how to wake him up, feed him, change him, etc (all the stuff on the instruction sheet) but not much more. He is now unhappy but not hungry and does not want to play any games. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Feed him a snack until all his happiness level is all up. (You can choose your snacks on a V3!)

Hope I helped! ;)

Vicky Liu :gozarutchi:

P.S. Oh, you seem to be new, you're the most welcome to PM me if you need any help. Welcome to TamaTalk!

To visit your grandparent or parent on tamatown.com is when you see on your tamagotchi that when the screen says

Gen. = stands 4 generation

what is under Gen. is usually a #1 unless ur tama had a baby (then the gen. could B 2,4,5 and more) then if the gen. is higher than #1, you can see your grandparents and parents!!!!!

Thanx 4 considering my info (by the way i think i m right) (i might not B :gozarutchi: )

P.S. I'm a newbie!!! ;)
Hi! And welcome to TamaTalk! I'm glad you did your first post in my topic. :wacko:

Thank you, Vicki! :gozarutchi:

Yes, I am new. And you have been very helpful! ;)

Have a great day!

Mama2myboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back