Tips for AC:WW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cecib

Reaction score
Just list the tips here. :(

1. TTing backwards does nothing to your town! I just teleported back to Summer (money needs) and it didn't do anything. Not one weed.

2. While you're in a part-time job at Nook's, shake trees to get 100 Bell bags. Get some to afford clothing at the Able sisters.

Cecib :(

2 is pretty good, but what about trvaeling back to real time? Some people don't care about real time, but I don't want to play in the summer during fall. Thats just me, though.

But some people will want to go back to the real time and they'll have all those annoying weeds and clovers. >.<

But pretty good tips =)

You can also find furniture in trees. You probably knew that, but if you didn't, now you do :)

There is another topic called AC:WW Tips & Tricks but the last post added to it was made over 3 months ago, so it's fine to start a new thread instead of bumping the old one :)

Time Travel back in time does affect some things in your town.

Using the in-game clock to go backwards in time will cause White Turnips to spoil.

Joan (the Wild Boar who appears on Sunday mornings) will not have Red Turnip seeds available for sale.

You can shake trees to get 100 bells at any time - not just whilst you're working for Nook.

If you need some quick money to buy things from the Abel sisters when you've just arrived in town, collect all the shells off the beach and sell them to Nook - that usually gives you enough to buy a new shirt to wear.

Oh yeah! Shells can get you several thousand. Depending on which kinds they are, though. You may even find a coconut on the beach! If you do, bury it CLOSE TO THE BEACH (it won't grow anywhere else in town) and you'll get a tree with 2 coconuts that sell for 500 bells a piece. Plant loads of them by the beach and selling 15 will get you 7,500 bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back