Tips for marrying!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a trick to get a really COOL partner from the matchmaker: :wacko: Make sure your tama is at least 5 years old and an adult.

Then make the matchmaker come by setting the time to 10:29 am and wait for one minute. When she comes with a partner: if you like it say "yes" when it asks Love? If not: simply set the time again to 10:29 am and wait again. Repeat this until you find the right partner for your tama!! ^_^
:ph34r: :( :( :huh: :p B) :) wow u r smart :D ;) :lol:

OH MY GOd just today at 10:29 my violetchi v3 got married to this really ugly guy im just like NOOOOO! Mint (my v3 violetchi) MINT DESERVED MUCH MORE AND MUCH BETTER WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! i wish i had figured out this time a while back but ill use it when my tama lily gets married (lily is my v4 teenaged tama)

I really don't care what character my tamagotchi gets married to as long as they're in love. And I think that's a waste of time. Just stating my opinion, but for someone who doesn't feel the same way as me, I'm sure it would help them a lot.

ive never had an oldie.. is it easy to connect and mate when their old? i heard oldies are stubborn... lol and i dont really know why ppl can call them BAD tamas.. :eek: . they may be ugly, but dont judge them on wat the poor guys look like... :( :( :(

:unsure: :lol: are just as cute as :) or :p

I tried this and the match maker didnt come......... my tamagotchi is 10 yrs old....is he too old? When does the matchmaker come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????? :)
is it one of the old timer characters?

um. i dont think it matters what kind of character u mate with when u use a matchmaker. or even when mating other tamas. inside them, they're actually born with a certain amount of "luck". they will have bad luck if u use a matchmaker at all, and will be very dificult to grow into a good character. if u mate w/ another tama, its better. i didnt get a mimitchi till i was able to mate w/ another real tama, and iv always taken perfect care of them like nonstop since they were born, and they always turned into a non mimitchi family teen. its like breeding dogs or something, they need to be "purebred" so to speak. so now i'm waiting for the right gender on my other tamas and focusing on my mimitchi so that i can make a second generation of good ones. ... oh and i'm not talking out of my butt btw, on the actual schematics of the tamagotchi's there's a "luck" factor thingy. weird right?

I have a V3 5 year old adult tama so I did what you said but the matchmaker didn't come. Whats going on?
It needs to be 6 sometimes she will come when it is 5 but turnning 6 haoppend to me

On the subject of good/bad tamas, I think it has something to do with the level of training that your tama has...but I'm not sure ;) . Next time someone gets married to a good tama, see if you had a high training level. :D

Yes a good advice but it cant get married when its only 5 i got mine married always on

7 da time could be: 6:59pm 2:59pm 10:59pm thats what i only paid alot of attention

and tried those times.I once got married with a good couple Mametchi and Ponytchi.

I always say yes to love sometimes just cant be bothered to do it agen.

Also i think theres not much point just to get a nice partner cos i've got a tama

that married an universal character from my friend its no big deal everyone could do it

without choosing the perfect partner!!! :kuribotchi:

that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool im gonna try it!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

i

il

ilo

ilov

ilove

ilovet

iloveta

ilovetam

ilovetama

ilovetamas

ilovetama

ilovetam

iloveta

ilovet

ilove

ilov

ilo

il

i

It says My tama is 11yrs. old and te matchmaker still asnet come wat do i do? PLEASE elp

I tried this and the match maker didnt come......... my tamagotchi is 10 yrs old....is he too old? When does the matchmaker come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????? :)
the matchmaker comes when your 5 ( as stated ) until you are a oldie. then the only way to get mated is to fall in love with another oldie. clearley you missed her ( no offence ) :) :mellow: :( :( :(

It says My tama is 11yrs. old and te matchmaker still asnet come wat do i do? PLEASE elp
sadly your in the same state as skdancer :) :) :mellow:

sadly your in the same state as skdancer :) :) :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back