Tips, tips and more tips!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Silouette doesn't work for me, maybe you need a certain password for it to work or you typed it in wrong.

~.:.BellaAndNicole.:.~

Chest= 200p-800pPlant=100p-800p

Shovel=100p-800p

Lamp=1000p-3000p
The chest, could give you more than 800 points.

Sorry, but it was bugging me :kuribotchi:

Cool cheats ;) Sure is alot!

or a fishing pole it can give u points :( and with the shovel i dug up 5000 ponts and wit the genie lamp he gave me 3000 points

well if your name is emily my name is emily as well and for all your information there is such things as twins ok and the highest is 5 ok so now you know !

I TRIED ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

THEY ALL WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

TY SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

PM ME SOMETIME!!! :eek: :p :eek: :( :( :rolleyes:

you connect with another tama, a difrent gender, and they will fall in love! :rolleyes: :(

then check you friends list and connect again and they will get married!!!!!! :furawatchi: :(

:mimitchi: Thank you so much! I put in the passwords and yes they work! Thank you!! All your tips work! You're the best!

you should never buy the genie lamp sometimes it doesn't work! This is true!

Selloete: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!! BIG, FAT, LIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Password: ERROR! EVERY TIME I LISTEN TO THE SELLOTE PASSWORD, ERROR ,ERROR, ERROR!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO YOU POST FAKE CODES?!? :eek: But the pen password always works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D No offence though.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is 4 steps,

Step 1)press ( :huh: to get to the time and date,

Step 2)press (A)+© together like to turn the sound on or off,

Step 3)press (A) to select the month and the number of the day,

Step 4)press (A) to select Hour(s) and the same with minutes.

And also:after u are done with every selection press ( :huh: and when done everything

Hope this works, plz reply

Fr:Esto Every body

The silohette p.word didn't work!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :eek: :eek: :( :( :(

Hi ;)

Can someone please tell me how to get the Golden Tamagotchi in Tamatown?

I can't find all of the hidden items. PLEASE HELP ME :huh:

There wasn't much point when I bought the chest from the shop: it was 200p to buy and it gave me 200p. Can it give you more, I'll buy it but can it do anything else to you?? :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :chohimetchi:

Ok.. I hope this is attliest SOME help to SOME people... for the golden tamagotchi thingy... i have 8 of 10 items...

1) Football

2) Jacket

3) Hat

4) Necklace

5) Tie

6) Purse/Bag

7) Banjo

8) One of those things that blows in the wind lol

9) Bunny Slippers

10) A Paintbrush

I have #s 1,2,5,6,7,8,9,10... I don't have #s 3 or 4 yet but as soon as i get them i will tell you guys.

1) I got the football in Lucky Tama Toys at the mall. It is at the bottom corner of the desk right behind the racing game thing. it is in front of the action figure to the left.

2) I got the jacket at Forever Tamagotchi in the mall. It is right above the dressing rooms to the left. but to the right of the wings.

3)

4)

5) I got the Tie at School. It is on the teacher. lol.

6) I got the Bag/Purse thing at the Food Court. When you get to the food court, you should see a giant ice cream or something like that. Right beside that there should be a giant Ice cream sundae or something like that. The person inside that giant sundae {woah that sounds weird :chohimetchi: } should have a bag/purse right beside/infront of him/her, closer to the right.

7) I got the banjo at The Tama Beat in the mall. When you get there, there should be a tamagotchi thing being a 'dj'. then, below that, there should be a guitar, and right beside the guitar on the right there should be drums. then right beside those drums, there should be a cd stand thingy with a sign on it that says now playing. right below that closer to the right there should be a suitcase thingy with a trumpet in it. right beside that there should be a boombox. right beside that there should be a banjo. lol...

{an easier way of describing that is look in the right bottom corner of the screen, you should see that lil star thingy, right above that lil star thing is the banjo. lol}

8) I got the mini wind mill thingy at the arcade. you should see the car race thingy. on that there is a flag. then right behind that there should be three thingymobobbers that you cant play. ontop of the middle one, there should be that wind mill thingy.

9) I got the Bunny Slippers at Forever Tamagotchi in the mall. They are right below the the jacket.

10) I got the paintbrush at school. It is on the left side of the classroom right below the window. It is practically in the bottom left corner of the screen. If You look at the bottom left corner of the screen when you get to the classroom, if you look up a bit more, it should be there. Or, if its easier, There should be a tamagotchi person kid thing jumping up and down on the desk, lol, if you look to the left of his/her/it's head, you should see the paintbrush.

If anyone knows where to find the hat and the necklace, plz tell me ASAP! thanks!

Ok! I found out where to get the necklace AND the hat!

you get the necklace in forever tamagotchi in the mall. right beside the change rooms on the right hand side is a stand with an umbrella, a cap, and hearts, right beside the cap near the top of the stand is the necklace!

you get the hat in the travel store in the chili pic!

hope this wuz sum help for attliest SOMEONE! lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back