TIPS TIPS AND MORE TIPS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I GOT A BILL AND ZATCHI :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG

THEY ARE dang RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olay!olay!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;) :D

:D :D :lol:

i neglected it alot when baby and teen and IT TURNED INTO A ZATCHI!!!!!!!!!

i neglected its diciplene then when it turned teen I TOOK CARE IF ITS DICIPLENE THEN IT TURNED INTO A BILL!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey the shop restock one actually works!And birthday.EVEN THE CLONE!Its really funny when the clone does that!

what verson is it for??? i have a v4 :huh: :huh: :huh:

it is a maskagothi :ph34r:

and i need help! I tryed loging on to tamatown but ti kept refusing to let me in :blink: :angry:

what do i do :huh: :huh: :huh:

How do you get the famous picture? help me :)
go here (here) and go to the tamagotchi codes and pass words. then click the how to generate v4 and v3 passwords part. then go to the web link and click on Instructions to get items and souvenirs for the V3. easy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! They will come in handy. Ive been looking for some of these codes!

I think these are for V4, as they do not work on my V4.5s.

Also, explain what happens when you're fat and play bump. ;)

i recomend to buy al of the 1) Chest- 200p

2) Shovel- 80p

3)Plant- 80p

buy the lamp because You Can Get Alot Of Points
I wouldn't buy the Shovel and the plant because you buy it for more that you get. What I mean is you buy them for 80gp or 40gp and if you get the money bag, you will only get about 10gp! :eek:

And the lamp. For me I wouldn't buy it eventhough you can get alot of gp or an item, because you get it for 900gp or 450gp and there is a chance that you don't get anything! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back