Tips?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smileysophie

Reaction score
Anyone got some good tips, to help my tama??

Please explain the tamagotchi growth chart :)

much appreciated !!

For some good tips, visit the Tips & Tricks section of TamaTalk :)

What version are you? I can explain the V4 growth chart :mimitchi: Anyways, growth charts are what tamagotchi you can get. It is based on the generations. There are odd + even generations, and you will find that a growth chart is also color coded. At the bottom, the color code box will say for example, green for odd and red for even. Red tamagotchis are the tamagotchis you can get when you are on the 2nd, 4th, etc. generation. Green tamagotchis would be when you are on your 1st, 3rd, etc. generation.

I hope I helped :mimitchi:

i have some good tips in mind but they are not to do with growth charts but they might become very useful

do you want high skill points? here are some useful tips on how to get high skill points

[a] go to work\preschool\school a lot

play heaps of games

[c] connect a lot.

has your tamagotchi been passing away a lot well to stop that from happening take REALLY good care of it and you will raise generations and generations of tamagotchi!!!

food information here is some information you might need

omelet,beef & fish will raise your intellgence points

cherry,cupcake & doughnut will raise your style points

sandwhich & corn will raise your social points

EVERY TAMAGOTCHI LOVES STEAK [expect for 2 which are maskatchi and tosakatchi]

i will now explain the growth chart a growth chart is a chart where you have all the characters from one version seperated into three famlies the mame family,meme family & the kutchi family most of the from one version will be in these famlies expect for the universals they will be down the bottom a growth chart is where you can see all tama's you can get it all depends on the generations hope i helped bye!!!

:angry: :wacko: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back