TMGC+C 7 Secret items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**UPDATE** More detailed instructions on how to get the secret items, because I have actually experienced them now.

1.rainbow : use the rainbow watering can on a clear day. the rainbow watering can is a purple watering can with a flower on it, and is won from the lottery. It is rare and may take many tries to win.

2.shooting star : use the telescope on a clear night. You have to buy it first for 1000GP at the Tamatamamarket.

3.4-leaf clover : use the magnifying glass on clear day, just after planting a seed. You must first buy the magnifying glass for 500GP at the Tamatamamarket.

4.popsicle stick : eat ice-candy on-a-stick. 200GP at the Tamatamamarket. It is blue.

5.tea : drink Japanese tea. Buy it from the Tamatamamarket, 150GP. It is a brown cup with greenish tea inside.

6.heart-shaped cloud : appears in partly cloudy weather. Change the date around and you may just find the perfect weather.

7.hapihapi : from the 2008 Tamagotchi movie password (84328 41937) It will grow into a tree and harvest a edible heart thing. Let your tama use it.

NO. 1-6 are random, and may take many tries. The prize for finding all 7 secret items is unlocking the ?????? destination under the Door menu. It is the Gotchi King's palace, where you can play a game identical to the Apple Catching game, instead, you catch coins. The game does not end if you miss a coin. If you succeed in catching all 50 coins, you receive 500GP. If you don't catch all 50, you get 10GP taken off your total GP in the end. eg. If you catch 48, you recieve 480GP.

(I hope this will be more easy to understand, as I have received my TMGC+C a few days ago and successfully found all of the 7 items)

when you want to get the rainbow thingy you go to the lucky chances game when you get the

biggest prize that's the thing you get :angry: :p

Er, not exactly, but yes, you get the rainbow watering can from the lottery. You get lottery tickets from buying at the Tamatamamarket(1 ticket) or the TamaDepa(3 tickets). When you go to the lottery, a golden ball may drop out from the lottery. Then the two tamagotchis beside it will start blowing trumpets and a banner (like when you win a game) will appear. That means you have won the rarest prize - the rainbow watering can. Hope I helped!

When you're looking for the cloudy day for the heart shaped cloud, does the cloudy day only have one or two white puffy clouds in the sky on a blue background? Or is it a gray overcast day, with no blue in the sky?

Or is it something completely different? ;)

When you're looking for the cloudy day for the heart shaped cloud, does the cloudy day only have one or two white puffy clouds in the sky on a blue background? Or is it a gray overcast day, with no blue in the sky?
Every time I've found the heart, there's been just a couple of the clouds in the sky. Partly cloudy.

I've just discovered that you don't have to use the magnifying glass RIGHT after planting a seed, but probably just on the same day you planted the seed (so the plant is still tiny). I planted a seed a few hours back, my Tamagotchi even got married and had a baby since I planted it - and I used the magnifying glass just now and it worked. :3

I hope that's helpful, lol.

EDIT: No, you don't have to use the magnifying glass straight after you plant a seed at all.

I tried it today, the tree's gotten bigger since yesterday when I did it, and I still found the clover. So yeah. I'm going to keep trying it tomorrow and the day after and then when the tree goes away, and I'll let you know what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: No, you don't have to use the magnifying glass straight after you plant a seed at all.I tried it today, the tree's gotten bigger since yesterday when I did it, and I still found the clover. So yeah. I'm going to keep trying it tomorrow and the day after and then when the tree goes away, and I'll let you know what happens.
Actually, I've tried it quite a few times now, you can use the magnifying glass at ANY time at all, it doesn't matter when/if the seed is planted at all.

Sorry for bumping the thread.

I have the tea and the popsicle done. (offtopic) the popsicle looks like the blue popsicle from kingdom hearts 2!!! XD I HAD to say it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the tea and the popsicle done. (offtopic) the popsicle looks like the blue popsicle from kingdom hearts 2!!! XD I HAD to say it!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

it does. :eek:

Ok! So the same as what binary said but it is only on chance! You must do it multiple times before it happens.

When it does happen, A exclamation mark will come and it will show you the tea up-close or the popsicle stick with the writing on it then proceed to the "happy dance" ^_^ Hope I helped

Or is it something completely different? ;)
You'll know when a heart shaped cloud has appeared. It does look like a heart and You won't miss it! Don't worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back