TMGC+C ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neimo

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had managed to snag a shiny new tamagotchi plus colour yet. :lol:

I was rather excited this morning (as today is the special one day only pre-release), but of course the internet remains stubbornly silent on the matter.

So, this is a place for you to post your finds (news etc), or just be excited because you are getting one :D

Lucky you if you are, I don't have the money. ebay here I come! mwa hahaha

neimo

*sigh* :( I'm not. My parents don't even know about it yet.... I didn't even know about it yet until YESTERDAY. So yeah. :D
well yesterday was a good time to find out, I've been waiting for months! But it is soooo much. yes asia is very tempting because it is convenient but it costs to much really. but, ebay is so stressfull :D

I hope you can get one some time soon- maybe they will come down in price and it will be easier for you to ask your parents..

Ok, so what i was hoping this post would do was to be filled with links to pages like this-

here

This page is a translated version of a japanese blog by some lucky fan who got themselves not one, but TWO TMGC+Cs on the pre-release.

Full credit to finding that page goes to OsuMesu21 of Tamazone. I thought you guys here would like to drool over it too :mametchi:

Please, if you have any other links share them! (sorry if this has been posted elsewhere...)

neimo

what is a v5.5 put a picture in your reply :huh:

Edit by TamaMum:

This topic is about the Tamagotchi Plus Colour just releasing in Japan (not the V5.5).

Please stay on topic? Thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found another page with some interesting photos. link I think they're photos from the Bandai press conference thingo.

You've probably seen most of these photos, but a couple are new link

Plus, the Japanese tamagotchi website has also been updated, with some new info on the TMGC+C link I don't realy know what it means, but it looks cool -_-

this is a cute photo too link (scroll down)

enjoy!

neimo :D

Alrighty, I've found one more blog with some photos of the TMGC+C link

now I really should go and do something else... :furawatchi:

Thanks for the links, neimo. I have ordered a green TMGC+C from YesAsia. I can't wait.

Looks awesome! Ive got about half the mneey and Ill try to save some more ao I can get it when it comes out in Australia.
I don't think that it will be available here in Australia for ages. It might not even get released elsewhere.

Thanks for the links, neimo. I have ordered a green TMGC+C from YesAsia. I can't wait.
no worries!

I'm *this* close to pre ordering a blue one myself. I'll just wait and see if I can find one a little cheaper. But I want one by Christmas so I'm not holding my breath.

I was on amazon japan an got really excited because the blue TMGC+C was 6,800 or possible even 6,300 yen I think. So was the pink but the other colours cost more. So I thought I could save some money there but unfortunately they don't ship outside japan. Well, not that tamagotchi anyway... sigh.

But still, fingers crossed!

and hopefully the aussie dollar might go up a bit before I buy one ;)

It's not comming out in Australia, which is pretty disappointing.

I'm lucky to have ordered a black one on YesAsia, but it was VERY expensive.

Oh well, I know it's going to be worth it. XD

It's not comming out in Australia, which is pretty disappointing.I'm lucky to have ordered a black one on YesAsia, but it was VERY expensive.

Oh well, I know it's going to be worth it. XD
It is TOTALLY worth it ;) . I bought a pink and a black tmgc+c. I haven't hatched the black yet, but my pink is adorable!

could you post a log? Please? i'd love to hear about your TMGC+C.

i really want to learn all the features and stuff, plus see a bit about the tama itself.

so if possible, if you're ever going to make a log, DO post the link.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back