TMGC+C all 7 items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchilove

Reaction score
yay i got all the 7 items! and the secret game! its awsome cause you get soo much money for very little play! i hope that if my tama evolves and has children, that the game will still be available or if i will have to get the 7 again...

i noticed though that when i only had 3 or so of the 7 that when my tama had a baby, the items did not carry over.. but i am currious that if you get all 7 and unlock that game , that it will stay for all the future generations?

does anyone know?! or expericned this yet?

The answer is no. The game will stay for only one generation. When you start a new generation, you have to find the lucky items again. Hope I helped.

if I understood that there are 10 article in the store? or there are after? that is to those I already will remain for future generations?

You get to keep any items that you purchase. But the lucky items are found, thus, once you get a new generation, you no longer have those. You've got to find them all over again. But hey, at least now you know how to get them, right? :p

yes, thank you for the information.

and objects that wins with ticket purchases are always for the other generation?

and the items have gaining with purchases of tickets are still available for future generation?

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing you lose are the happy symbols.

Gotchi Points, tickets, meals & snacks, items you've harvested from trees, items you purchased from a shop, items you've won using the tickets, items from passwords, and home remodelling all stay for the future generations.

thank you is the clear :) still a question, how have to have tickets when buy items?

thank you is the clear :) still a question, how have to have tickets when buy all items?

sorry I speak English, I forget the words ... thank you google

how to get tickets when all the objects?

Last edited by a moderator:
You get one ticket with every purchase you make from the TamaTama Market.

You get three tickets with every purchase you make from TamaDepa.

The items you get from the tickets are randomly awarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back