tmgc+c backyard and front yard?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiccan44890

Reaction score
I know how to enter the main yard with the tree your growing but could someone explain the yard with the flowers and how to get to that area? If anyone has any more information for me about the tmgc+c ill listen. Thanks for everyones halp. :angry:

There are two outside areas - one to the left of the house, and one to the right of the house. When you go outside, you usually go to the area on the left (where you can plant a tree.) You can see the area on the right only during some seasonal animations (such as the Sapporo Snow Festival in February, Cherry Blossoms in early April, the Hydrangea Festival in June.)

It's been a long time since I ran a TMGC+C, and I don't remember exactly how to get to the these seasonal animations.

They may be related to the screen saver: If you don't touch any buttons for a while, the backlighting turns off. Wait another 5 minutes or so, then press a button. The backlighting should come back on, and if it's the right time of year, you may see an outdoor seasonal animation.

Or: perhaps the seasonal animation may appear if you simply send your character outside.

Sorry. I don't remember.

If you happen to see one of these season animations, can you let us know. (So we can look it up next time someone asks.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I always assumed that you see the right side of the house when you send your character outside in the afternoon, before the sunset, regardless of the time of year. My theory is kind of general though, I did just get my TMGC+C, and binary's explanation is more specific, so maybe that's it. I just thought it always happens but then again, I haven't played with it long enough yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back