TMGC+C Happy Bar

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luigi16mametchi

Reaction score
I followed the steps the weather is clear and i used the rainbow watering can and magnifying glass i kept repeating more than 30 times but it wont work. can someone pls help me? I discovered the reward for getting all the lucky items so im desperate to get it all. :mellow: ;) :( the reward is that the last option in the door icon that says ?????? is the option to go to Gotchi Daiou's palace and you can play the secret game wherein you can play a secret game that if you made a mistake you wont lose and the total prize money for the game is 500GP!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really random. I'm having trouble with that too...and I can't seem to find a rainbow watering can. Is it the can that was originally in your items when you started...?

I can't seem to find a rainbow watering can. Is it the can that was originally in your items when you started...?
No. The rainbow watering can is purple with a pink flower on it. If you have it, it will be in the same area as the regular watering can. You can win the rainbow watering can from the prize booth located at the top entry on the door icon's second menu page. To go there you need at least one ticket. You get one ticket whenever you make a purchase at the TamaTamaMarket. You get three tickets whenever you make a purchase from TamaDepa. The rainbow watering can is rare. It may take 30 or more tries to win it.

I know this is posted somewhere, but I can't find it. What are all 7 of the items? I currently only have the last one, which came from eating a heart from a tree and getting this flying puppy thing. What are all seven, and how can they be earned?

Thanks!

Dove

I already have the rainbow watering can and magnifying glass but they don't seem to work until now ;) ;) :( :(

Wait! I think I get it :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay i got the rainbow now i get it!!! it should be clear day with two clouds where you will see a heart shaped cloud!!! so thats what I'm doing wrong!! It was in the morning were there are no clouds at all!! I'm such a dummy! ha! ha! ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back