TMGC+C Review

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe1503

Reaction score
Calling all TMGC+C owners. I am going to probably be buying one and I would like to know as much information as possible does anyyone have any reviews, recommindations, or tips for me? Any would be appreciated. :)

The TMGC+C is amazing. Really. I just got mine 2 days ago, and was absolutely addicted to it. I played games for 3 hours straight.

(btw, if you want to know some about it, read binary's TMGC+C quick start guide)

Your tama lives in a small house that is able to be renovated. I must say, it is very cute. Press the B button to scroll through the inside of your house, outside the house, and the clock screen. It's possible to change the contrast, too.

You can find 7 lucky items to increase the lengtch of your tamagotchi's happy bar. The longer it is, the more time it takes for your tama to become unhappy.

1.rainbow (use the rainbow watering can on a clear day. the rainbow watering can is rare and can be won from the lottery.)

2.shooting star : (use the telescope on a clear night. you must first buy the telescope for 1000GP at the Tamatamamarket)

3.4-leaf clover : (use the magnifying glass on clear day, just after planting a seed. You must buy the magnifying glass first for 500GP (i think) at the Tamatamamarket)

4.popsicle stick : (eat ice-candy on-a-stick. buy it first from the Tamatamamarket for 200GP)

5.tea : (drink Japanese tea. buy it first for 150GP at the Tamatamamarket)

6.heart-shaped cloud : (appears in partly cloudy weather. you can change the date around to get the perfect weather. it may take many tries.)

7.hapihapi : (from the 2008 Tamagotchi movie password 84328 41937. enter it, and it will give you a packet of seeds. plant those seeds and they will harvest an edible heart-like thing. let your tama use it)

NO. 1-6 are all random and may take many tries before you get the lucky item.

The prize for getting all 7 is unlocking the Gotchi King's palace, where you play a game (you catch coins) and if you win, you get 500GP. The game does not end if you miss a coin. eg. If you missed 2, in the end you get 480GP.

The weather changes, and you can also plant trees which harvest special items and even Gotchi Points! (they range from 500-2000GP).

There are 3 games - Apple Catching (identical to the coin catching game, you catch apples. They turn from green to yellow to red before falling. avoid the bugs.)

Card Match (you have a few seconds to look at the cards. Match up all the pairs and avoid the demon card)

Balloon Shooting (shoot the three balloons, but don't pop the demon balloon)

If you win one of these games, you only get 100GP.

There are also some new icons - the door icon lets you leave you house and go to other places - The Game Center(play games), Tamatamamarket(buy items, and also the yellow bus pass), House Renovating Centre(upgrade your house and change its style), Gotchi Park(interact with other tamas), Lottery(when you buy an item from the Tamatamamarket, you get one lottery ticket, if you buy from the TamaDepa you get 3 tickets. Win prizes here, and the rare Rainbow Watering Can!), Matchmaker's (your tama must have been an adult for at least 48hrs before you can go here), Amusement Park(needs the yellow bus pass to be unlocked), TamaDepa(needs yellow bus pass, is an extended version of the Tamatamamarket, buy the white and green passes here), Temple (needs the white pass), Movie Theatre (needs green pass) and the Gotchi King's Palace (it will show up as ??????? if you have not unlocked it).

Another new icon is the shower icon. When your tama shows up as a dark brown, it is dirty and use the shower icon to clean it. (personally, I think this is a very strange idea, but oh well).

I can't cover everything. I suggest you do a bit of research. =]

Thank you TamagotchiGirl for all your help, I did research and have ordered mine from YesAsia, I'm sure I wont be diassapointed! :mimitchi:

=] No problem. I did a lot of research from tamagotchi logs, Bulbapedia, Tama-Zone and of course TamaTalk. Enjoy your TMGC+C when you get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back