TMGC+C screen problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pandarock32

Reaction score
Hello

I got a tama plus color about three days ago, and already a huge scratch has appeared, which turns multicolored when the tamagotchi is on although I haven't put it down on any rough surfaces or anything. Does anyone know how to get rid of the multicolor? I don't really mind about the scratrch but the color is really distracting!

I recommend maybe taking the tama apart, removing the screen, wiping it with a soft cloth/tissue, and then putting it back together.. This is just a suggestion and I'm not sure it'll work, it may be a problem with the actual data chip of the TMGC+C, so you may have to get a refund and buy another one, or maybe asking Bandai or a better tama expert about this.

I have this on my TMGC+C as well, the exact same thing. Putting vaseline on it helps the scratch a little, and turning the contrast down a bit sometimes helps. It really depends on the screen. I can see my scratch most when the tama goes outside on a sunny day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back