TMGC+C-- the hip new gadget for American teens?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriq

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting a Tamagotchi + Color hopefully, and I was wondering if people who already own one of these can tell me if these Tamagotchis are regarded less as childish toys.

Please not that I'm a 16 year old guy.

Are there any other guys on this forum? :/

Well, I would not consider them child toys for the simple fact that they are so expensive. Also, I think it's great for a guy to like Tamas. Nothing wrong with that at all. (I'm female, if you're wondering).

Don't worry about your age.

Tamagotchi's can be liked by anyone and even some adults have Tamagotchi's,including males.

Well I mean for people your age (me) They aren't the latest and best new thing....not even close. But if you enjoy them get them, age doesn't alway matter. ^^

I wouldn't worry about age or gender.

I'm male and I'm here. Lots of members are.

If you want one, then don't worry what others think. :furawatchi:

I'm 22 and female and have aTMGC+C I take it everywhere with me play with it in public, yes I get strange looks but I don't care. I see it as a video game and adults play video games on their PS3 right? Well all a Tamagotchi is just a handheld video game virtual pet thing right? Some adults still like watching Disney movies too and no one gives them poo for it do they? No because it's what they like, and I like Tamagotchi so screw it if you wanna play with dolls go ahead and do it if it makes you happy. That's all that matters is if you are happy playing with one. If your friends make fun of you, joke around with them about it. Don't take things so seriously because it's really no big deal. I think you're super cool for playing with a Tamagotchi at 16. Most people wouldn't get one just because they don't wanna take crap from their friends. But you so totally should get one because the TMGC+C is the coolest Tamagotchi yet and you don't have to go online to play with it!!!!

No, they're not the "hip new gadget for teens" but that shouldn't matter. You like what you like, regardless of popularity. So if you really want one, go for it! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back