TMGC + C

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchilove

Reaction score
ok so i got the lazy grey character with the night cap on with the star?... and now it wont let me matE!!!

is there anyway to change it back as well... cause b4 i had the monkey character but i guess i neglected it and it turned into this sleepy one!... please help i have to mate it!

btw... its on the TMGC+C the color one

Kikitchi (the monkey) is a teen. Nemutchi (the sleepy one) is an adult. After two sunrises, an adult can visit the matchmaker and get married.

actually it was able to mate when it was the first character you listed but then it turned INTO the other one.. like it went from one adult to another.. to the sleepy one and now it cant mate.. the mating option went away when it changed to the sleepy one

actually it was able to mate when it was the first character you listed but then it turned INTO the other one.. like it went from one adult to another.. to the sleepy one and now it cant mate.. the mating option went away when it changed to the sleepy one
Which "monkey character" are you talking about? There are two that look a bit like monkeys.

Kikitchi - a male teen. Kikitchi is a yellow-brown color, and has ears.

Gorippatchi - a female adult. Gorippatchi is brown, wears a pink dress, and has a small green leaf growing out of the top of her head.

Adult females don't turn into adult males. You must have had a Kikitchi.

Which "mating option" are you talking about? The Matchmaker location through the door icon is the second selection on the second menu page. The only menu selection that can go from enabled to disabled is the Prize redemption center. It's the first selection on the second menu screen through the door icon. If you have at least one prize ticket, this location is enabled. If you don't have any prize tickets, this location is disabled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back