Tmgc+c?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

midjet

Reaction score
I really want a tmgc+colour! My parents say no and that I'm obsessed! I even found a a bargain on eBay and they still said no! It's just not fair! What should I do? Please reply for midjet! Thanx

Same here but life just isn't fair.

Ask for your birthday or christmas!

How I got mine is to find a way to have them pay half and you pay the rest!!! Like maby get good grades and they pay half or help wash the car or do the dishes or something like that.

Hope I helped and have a great tamatalking day!!!

just whait for the tmgc+c to come out here i have this friend that he told me that there is going to be an englease tamagotchi color

Try doing things for money. Your parents probably wouldn't mind that (after all that is what they had to do to get toys when they were your age...)

just whait for the tmgc+c to come out here i have this friend that he told me that there is going to be an englease tamagotchi color
No, there isn't. I'm sure your friend doesn't know anything about what goes on at Bandai. AND they just said AGAIN, they do not plan to release the color in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back