TMGC Dream Town same-sex parents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Exactly what the title says. My Tamagotchi Dream Town Himespetchi went to the circus today and proposed to Acrobatchi, who looks like a girl and appears to be one on the Wiki. They had a little girl... Girls everywhere in my Dream Town, apparently. I can upload some fotos if anyone wants whenever my fone is revived.

Is this possible now, or just some kind of glitch with the circus only? Or is Acrobatchi a guy now?

I'm not even sure what Himespetchi sees in Acrobatchi; she kept dropping Himespetchi every time they flew together. For what it's worth, the last few times before they settled down together, they made the flight without the requirement of slowfall sorcery.

For some reason a lot of people saw same-sex couples come together, usually from the circus. So yeah, you aren't alone. I haven't personally tried it, but I think I will soon o3o

How cool is that? I have two girl babies going now, maybe I'll give it a shot and see if we can't keep all this girl power going. :) Thanks for the reply!

I'm not sure if you can get the same result with bumping, but please do try xD

Girl Power~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back